My Story Part 15 - Claw, You're Up -

[Opponent picked, Derryl Paulie. Half man's and half scorpion like appearance and skill. Whole bottom half of the body is a very large scorpion part. Top is somewhat human part, uses scorpion parts to attack. Other skills unknown.]

SORTA BUT NOT REALLY I SWEAR

[Derryl Paulie please come down from the audience to face your opponent Claw Animal.]

*Claw is already on the field while Derryl approaches.*

Derryl: "My my, you're Claw aren't you? You couldn't be strong than-"

Claw: "I'm stronger than Feather."

Derryl: "Oh really?"

Claw: "Yes really I'll be stronger and show her who's the best."

[Battle will begin soon.]

Derryl: "Very big ambitions you have there."

Claw: "It's not ambitions, it's the truth."

[3]

Derryl: "Well we'll see about that won't we?"

[2]

Claw: "Yes we will."

[1]

Raven: "What has his mind gone to now?"

Crow: "How in the hell should I know?"

[GO]

*Derryl's tail extend and try to pierce him but he dodges and teleports behind him and makes a magic ball to shoot at Derryl's neck but he moved and drags his tail to swipe away Claw away and into the ground.*

Derryl: "You are quite fast, don't you think?"

Claw: "I need to be faster!"

*Claw vanishes off and he kicks Derryl in the face making him fly across the field. When he tries and climbs back up. He's shocked to see Claw's legs turned into jaguar paws.*

Crow: "What?! Not fair! We weren't doing that!"

Raven: "He's now showing off, he's the brat!"

Slender: "He's just...."

Feather: "He just wants to be stronger right? To show off and let him be feared right?"

Slender: "I suppose so. I am amazed how he turned his legs that quickly...."

Crow: "You know when he said he'll be stronger than Fea. What does that mean Slendy?"

Slender: "Maybe he saw something in her that scared him and he's just having his thoughts go wild.... It's only an assumption though."

Slender: "The whole part of these battles is for you to check out your abilities, but he's going too extreme in the first place."

Kristina: "But that's what it makes it interesting right?"

Slither: "I never knew he'd be like this."

Kristina: "Astor, you think he has a chance?"

Astor: "...."

Slither: "Astor?"

Kristina: "Dude, from hell and back Astor you back on earth yet?"

Astor: "I was just, thinking."

*Derryl stands back up and flexing a bit creating his shell casing tougher and stronger.*

Derryl: "Kicking and punching me won't help you in this round."

Claw: "Good, because I wasn't gonna stop there."

*Claw extends his right hand out creating a sword like weapon. Right when he does so he runs towards Derryl and disappears on one of his sides and whips out his sword which surprises everyone. Showing the weapon as a sword whip. It attacks and chips off the shell.*

Raven: "A sword whip? Seriouslyyyy!"

Crow: "That's a cool weapon though."

Derryl: "That's still not enough."

*His tail whips him away and sprays out some kind of poison/acid onto the floor but Claw dodges it again.*

Claw: "I need to be faster!"

*He sprints up and over onto the tail and starts slashing on Derryl's back then he jumps back about to cut off his full scorpion tail Derryl grabbed onto the whip which curls itself onto his arm. In the moment Claw quickly and swiftly kicked Derryl and it projected him out of bounds. The whip still in his hand evaporated into thin air. While Claw's jaguar paws turned back to normal*

[Winner Claw Animal.]

Claw: "That was quick. I thought there was more."

*He leaves and Derryl recovers himself and exits.*

Crow: "Geez."

Raven: "Fea, what are you going to show him now?"

Crow: "Turn into a beast or eliminated everyone?"

Feather: "I-I."

Claw: "I'm back."

Raven: "Dudeee, nice feet."

Claw: "Shut up."

Crow: "The weapon was pretty nice to."

Claw: "Whatever, it's your turn Feather. I'm watching you."

Feather: "....Y-yeah...."

*Feather leaves.*