My Story Part 17 - Feather's Opponent -

Astor: ^Hmm I actually don't know what to do at this point. Should I show her what I can do? No. Better just keep it low for now.^

*Astor runs forward, while so Feather's weapon disappears and guarded his punch with her arm.*

Feather: "Ow."

Astor: "You're having a hand to hand combat? This doesn't make sense."

Crow: "What in the hell is she doing?!"

Kristina: "What?! She can't just do that Astor's muscle and skin are much tougher than hers. Does she really think she'll be up to this?"

Claw: "Grr, what's the meaning of this?!"

Raven: "Calm down man, there's a-"
Claw: "There's no reason to be such a scaredy cat! Just fight him already!"
Crow: "Hm.."
Raven: "He lost it."

*Aster went and punched Feather again making her fly away and bounce on the ground. Making her cough, Astor teleported and kicked her back making her fly up in the air, in the meantime Astor knocked her down back to the floor creating cumbles of the rock scatter.*

Kristina: "Did he lose it? She doesn't have time to react. What's wrong with her? At this rate she could get killed!"
Slither: "It really doesn't make sense, the others were so."

Derryl: "So confident in themselves. Did Slender underestimate her to?"
Kristina: "Impossible, listen to what you're saying!"

Slender: "Hmm...."
Sally: "Slendy? Will Fea be okay? I'm worried."

Slender: "You trust her don't you?"
Sally: "Y-yeah."
Slender: "Trust her in doing this then."
Claw: *He punches the glass window.* "What the hell are you doing!? Defend yourself! Goddamnit...."

Astor: ^What is she doing? I see no restraint in her actions. Wait no, it could be.^

*Feather slowly stands up balancing herself. And running up to him while about a few feet infront of him she teleports behind but Astor throws out lighting at her which hits her and she falls back curls up her arms.*

Claw: "Grr

Claw: "Grr...."

Raven: "Geez man...."
Astor: ^What was she about to do if I didn't her? Do I need to insult her?^

*Feather stands up back again.*

Astor: "Hey, if you're gonna keep this up who knows what'll happen later on."
*Astor throws out more lightning bolts but she dodges left and right, jumping and half backflipping right when's she's behind Astor whips out his arm and aims black flames leaving a large smoke cloud. Both backing away.*

Astor: ^This is pointless

Astor: ^This is pointless.^

*He tightly grabs onto her arm and smacks her down onto the ground and then lifting her back up and slamming again the other side.*

Astor: ^But I sense something. Just what is it?^

*Astor let's go but then Feather kicks him in the gut twice making him fling over to the other side. Just sliding his feet on the ground. She goes back and runs up to him teleporting again to his back but then right when Astor turns around Feather teleports back where she was at the start and kicks him on the side and kicking again making him fly up in the air. Feather then uses both of her hands and tries to knock him down but was interrupted by.*

Astor: ^Is she using just her muscle force? She couldn't have this much. What is she getting out of this?^

*Astor then spreads his hidden wings and then with them he flies and he grabs Feathers arms and flings her back onto the ground with much force. When she hits down by the ground she coughs up.*

Astor "What is wrong with you? Isn't it obvious already you won't win just with muscle mass

Astor "What is wrong with you? Isn't it obvious already you won't win just with muscle mass. You've known you don't have as much as I do. What are you getting at?"

Feather: *Cough* "What, really? You don't know what I'm doing? I thought it was obvious enough."

Astor: "Obvious?"

Feather: "I'm learning, right?"