Author's Note

Hey guys, it's non other that Shanny!!!

So I've been getting comments on my book, most consist of, "Update!" or "It's going a little fast!"

It's meant to be fast in the beginning. The sooner they were a couple, the sooner I could make their lives a living hell lol.

I try and update 2-3 times a day, that's why my chapters are short and that's also what makes it seem like their relationship is going really fast.

This is the beginning of a sequel. There will be three or four books depending on how much time I have between balancing school, my family, my boyfriend, and babysitting.

I love it when people message me if they like my book or what I could fix or change, but I hate, hate mail! If you hate my book don't read it! I never forced you to read it so just stop reading it if you hate it.

It is true that I took a two month break from Wattpad, I just came back not even two weeks ago. I'm trying to update as much as I can and get my stuff back together here.

And lastly, some of you, when you message me, think I'm weird when I call you honey or darling. Well I'm not lesbian or anything, I just like being sweet and nice lol.

Thank you so much for reading The Baby Project!!

~Shanny~