Chapter 15

~Zac's POV~

Amber.

Wedding.

Sexy blonde chick.

Sex.

Touching.

Inside.

Screaming.

Moaning.

Pleasure.

~~~~~~

~Amber's POV~

My head is pounding.

I open my eyes.

I'm in mine and Zac's bedroom....

Tied to the bed..... Naked.....

My wrists are tied with rope to the headboard, a rope just under my breasts very tight tying me down, under my baby bump is another rope and both my ankles are tied to the ends of the bed, my legs spread apart.

I can't move, I can't speak. There's something in my mouth. A cloth is tied in my mouth and around my head.

"Such a pretty woman." Says a voice from the shadows.

I'm afraid. Zac where are you?!

The man emerges from the shadows but I can't see his face, it's too dark.

He touches my baby bump and I struggle. I don't want this man touching my baby!

His hands move up to my boobs. My heart is pounding. Tears run down my face. He stops and moves to the end of the bed and leans down in between my legs. He sticks in three fingers and I scream into the cloth. It hurts.

He leans his face down and starts licking the whole area. I'm shaking and crying. This can't be happening. Not to me.

He stops and stands up, unbuckling his belt and stripping off his pants and boxers. He then gets on me. I can feel his hard member brushing against me. He goes half way in and I'm gripping the ropes that hold my wrists so tight. He goes all the way in and pushes down hard, much too hard, I'm screaming, I'm crying.

And then a gun shot.

The strange man is pulled off my by a hooded person.

The new man takes off the hood and I can just make out his face.

It's Zac's best friend Mark.