Chapter 10

~2 weeks later~

~Amber's POV~

I'm pregnant. What am I going to do?

I still haven't told him yet. We're so busy getting ready for Christmas so I'll wait.

I heard the front door open. Zac must be home with our real tree. I had to beg him for a real tree, of course he caved in.

I siged and sat down. Avalon is already three and Caden is almost 8 months. Zac's nineteenth birthday is in three weeks and mine is in a month.

"Mommy?"

I looked up.

"Yes honey?"

"Why you sad?" Asked Avalon.

"Mommy's not sad, I'm very happy. I get to spend some time with you, my favourite little girl." I kissed her nose.

I hugged her close to me.

"I wuv you mommy."

"I love you more sweetheart. Much more."

We sat there quietly for a little bit before I asked, "Tomorrow, do you want to go shopping with mommy?"

Avalon's face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Yea mommy! I want a million dresses and toys and a pony and--"

I laughed.

"Are y'all gonna help me decorate the Christmas tree or is it gonna just be a guy project?" Zac yelled.

"C'mon baby girl, let's go help your daddy and your brother." I smiled.

"Mommy can I put the angel on top?" Avalon asked.

"Of course you can! Daddy will lift you up on her shoulders so you can put the angel on top."

"Yay!" She exclaimed.