Chapter 17

~Amber's POV~

I'm on the couch in the living room, using Mark's chest as a pillow. I'm I between his legs that are spread apart. I'm not sleeping with a guy, I'm not horny or anything. I'm just a simple girl drawing comfort from her best friend since we were born. I don't cheat.

Mark is fast asleep, I get up and drape a blanket over him, his soft snores rhythmic with his slow breathing.

A small moan comes from the other couch.

Caleb lies there, his face gleaming with sweat, a bloody rag over the wound where Mark shot him. Even though he abused me is the past and practically raped me last night, I can't help but feel bad for him.

I go into the kitchen and wet a washcloth. I bring it out to Caleb. He's awake.

"Amber...." He says his voice hoarse and dry.

"Yes Caleb, it's me." I say, peeling away the bloody cloth and observing the wound. It skimmed his arm and took away lots of other skin. I hold the bloody rag in my hand and with the new cloth I gently pat the wound to clean it.

"I'm..... So..... Sorry...." Caleb says quietly before falling back unconscious.

~Zac's POV~

Massive hangover this morning.

There's a warm body pressed against me.

I can feel ever curve of her body.

I love it.

Amber.

Wait, this isn't Amber!

I throw the blanket off, revealing a woman's body with no clothing. I have non either!

Oh my god!

"Morning hottie." The woman says, sitting up on her elbows, her cleavage bobbing every time she moves. Her hair is messy and there are bite marks on her body.

"Who are you?" I ask, pulling a blanket around my waist and getting out of that disgusting bed.

"Melody." She says with a little Texas accent.

I just cheated on Amber with this girl Melody.

I'm such an idiot. I hate myself!

I spot my clothes on the floor and put them on lightning fast.

"Forget this ever happened." I said and ran out of the room.

I'm going back home. Back to my Amber to tell her I love her and that I'm so sorry.....