A Touch Of Love

“And it's like, every time I turn around
I fall in love and find my heart face down and
Where it lands is where it should
This time it's like
The two of us should probably start to fight
Coz something's gotta go wrong
Coz I'm feeling way too damn good.”

- Feelin’ Way Too Damn Good, NICKELBACK

___________________________

 “I would put you in my bed,” Jonah grinned and pulled back the blankets of the bed in the guest room downstairs. “But that’s a lot of stairs to scale. So,” He helped Noble sit down then dropped to one knee and began removing his shoes. “This will have to do for now.” He set his shoes aside then peeled off his socks and caressed his feet, playing with his toes.

Noble smiled, tugged his feet away. “Stop. That tickles. And it hurts to laugh.”

“All right, I’ll stop, if I must.” Jonah groaned and rose up straighter on his knees and kissed Noble’s mouth. “I love you.” He tugged at his lips. “You haven’t forgotten that, have you?”

“Maybe just a little.” Noble grinned and pushed his forehead against Jonah’s brow. “You may have to refresh my memory.”

Oh god, baby, you’re such a tease. Jonah groaned inwardly. Don’t ever stop. “I thought all I could do was look at you?”

His lips pressed tight, Noble smiled. “Well…you said you knew how to play careful.” He kissed him between the eyes. “I trust you to be gentle.”

Jonah sighed, “Thank god I fell in love with a guy as horny as me.”

Nudging his shoulder, Noble laughed, then winced a little. “I didn’t say I was…” he moaned and shoved his face against Jonah’s neck. “Shut up.”

“Why, baby?” Jonah grinned and wrapped his arms around him, careful not to squeeze too tight. “That’s a good thing.”

“I thought you were going to put me to bed.” Noble raised an eyebrow.

Drawing back, Jonah slid his fingertips around under the waist of Noble’s pants to the snap at the front. “My pleasure.” The guy’s stomach quivered against his knuckles as he slowly unfastened the button and dragged down the zipper. His own breath quickened right along with Noble’s, his mouth close to his lips. “We were supposed to make love last night.” He whispered, touching his lips softly to Noble’s mouth without actually kissing him. “You remember?”

Noble swallowed thickly, and nodded. “Yeah.” He breathed unsteadily as Jonah’s fingertips traced over his hardening member through the crotch of his pants.

“Guess we’ll have to reschedule.” Jonah kissed him lightly, his entire being aching to make love to the man, but fully aware of his limited options at the moment. He cleared his throat and drew back then stood up. “Lay down, let me get these things off you. You can’t rest properly with pants on.”

“That’s an original line.” Noble smirked and took care in laying back against the pillows.

Jonah laughed low and shrugged as he carefully dragged the man’s pants off his hips, leaving his briefs in place. “It’s working, isn’t it?”

“Appears to be.”

The pants slid easily down his legs and off his feet. Jonah folded them and laid them over the back of the chair where Noble had dropped his jacket when they’d entered the room. The guest room had bittersweet memories for Jonah. On that very bed, Noble had surrendered to him for the very first time, for a fleeting moment thrown off his chains and let himself be who he truly was. But now that he was back here again, there would only be sweet – no bitter. The boy might appear broken to the naked eye, but he was more whole now than he had ever been in his entire life.