Moments Of Weakness

When you're around my defenses go down

Feelings get stronger, looks get longer

The closer you come, the weaker I get

If it ain't happened now, it just ain't happened yet.

- I'm Not Strong Enough To Say No, BLACKHAWK

________________________________________

When the arm slid around Noble's body from behind and the hand flattened against his chest, he was still half submerged in the dream. He and Jonah were back in the wine cellar, but this time when he pleaded for Jonah to kiss him...the man had given him his wish. Kissing him hard, and long. Their warm, velvet tongues dancing sinfully within one another's mouths, battling for dominance. Jonah's hard body had crushed Noble against the wine rack, his strong hands boldly exploring Noble as if he were a land undiscovered.

Exploding breaths and whimpering moans filled the cellar as the two men had grabbed and ripped at each other's clothes, exposing heated skin, until there was nothing between them but air and sweat. Jonah had grabbed Noble by the back of his thighs and lifted him off the floor as Noble's legs wrapped around Jonah's waist. A sharp whimper had burst from Noble's trembling lips when he'd felt the plump, leaking tip of Jonah's hard member probing between his butt cheeks.

“Tell me to fuck you, Noble.” Jonah's hot breath scorched Noble's ear, the man's lips sucking at his earlobe. “Tell me you want me inside you.”

Noble had clung to him in desperation, his strong thighs tightening around Jonah's waist, squeezing hard. “Fuck me, Jonah...please.” He'd begged without reservation or shame. “Please...I want to feel you inside me...I want it so bad, baby.”

“Tell me you're not ashamed to want me, Noble.” Jonah panted against his neck, his body shaking with the need to enter him, take possession of him.

Noble's fingers had dug into Jonah's back, gripping fiercely as he'd pressed his trembling lips to Jonah's shoulder. “I'm not ashamed.” he'd cried softly, and to his shock – there had truly been no shame.

Pressing tighter against him, Jonah had kissed his neck, spread open his butt cheeks with his fingers as he held Noble in place, and began to slowly squeeze his hardness inside Noble's willing body.

When the hand gripped his chest, Noble whimpered aloud, outside the dream, Jonah's name trembling on his lips, about to scream it out loud as inside the dream, Jonah steadily made Noble his own.

Lips touched his ear and Noble shuddered. He grasped the hand and pressed it hard against his chest, about to whisper Jonah's name when a soft voice murmured, “You awake, baby?”

A female voice.

Rebecca.

Noble gasped and his eyes snapped open, unable to stop the rush of disappointment that swept through him when he realized it was Rebecca – not Jonah – holding him. Whatever lack of shame he'd achieved in the dream, remained in the dream as now a tidal wave of shame and guilt crashed down on him, nearly drowning him.

A low, strangled cry lodged in his throat as he tried hard to swallow it before it announced itself. “Uh, yeah.” he mumbled. Noble didn't roll over and face her, he didn't want her to see or feel his massive erection. God, it ached so bad he longed to reach down and stroke himself. Tears stung his eyes and he wanted to cry from the urge to relieve himself. How could he have such an immense relapse so suddenly? Just because of a chance encounter with one man? Even if he felt free enough to date men – it wouldn't be a man like Jonah. He wasn't even Noble's type.