Surrender To Me

Now, you're here, I feel the fear
But everything is oh so clear
I've been addicted to you, since the first hit
Out of control like a surge of electric
Yeah, your skin, the touch, the kiss
The rush, too much, and here it comes
When your lips touch mine
It's the kiss of life, I know
I know that it's a little bit frightening
We might as well be playing with lightning.”

- Lightning,THE WANTED

_______________________________

Don't lose control. Just let him get a taste of freedom. Don't overwhelm him.

Noble's kiss intoxicated him, his warm, soft lips grabbing, tugging, sucking at Jonah's mouth, his tongue, inviting Jonah to explore deeper. His blood boiled and his heart tried to kick a hole in his chest. He was barely aware of his trembling fingers working down the front of Noble's shirt, loosing buttons, exposing warm flesh. More aware was he of Noble's hands, delving into Jonah's own open shirt, fingers gripping and digging into his lower back.

Oh god, please don't let this end.

Blackness ebbed at the edge of Jonah's consciousness and he knew he needed to come up for air, but he would rather suffocate than be the one to end the kiss. Noble was walking a tightrope and the slightest disruption could unbalance him, send him running scared.

A sweet shudder rushed through Jonah when Noble's hands slid down and clutched his hips. Then a sudden dread grabbed him as Noble drew back out of the kiss.

No, baby, don't stop...don't think.

Jonah's mouth hovered close, nearly touching Noble's lips as the man's hot, uneven breath puffed against him. He didn't want to speak, fearful of breaking the spell. His stomach clenched when Noble's fingers tightened on his hips and applied pressure, pushing him back hesitantly.

No...baby, you can't kiss me like that then just stop.

He wanted to resist, to stay right there, his body so close to Noble's, but as much as it pained him to do so, he complied and let Noble push him away. Jonah twisted slowly and sat back on the sofa, steeling himself for Noble's retreat to the front door. But Noble's hands never left his hips as he followed Jonah's movement and slid onto his lap, straddling him.

Oh fuck, Noble. The thought barely entered his head before Noble was drowning him in another sweet, inebriating kiss, his fingers raking through Jonah's hair, gripping his head. With a will all their own, Jonah's hips lifted just enough to grind his crotch firmly against Noble's. The man responded instantly and pushed down to meet him, his need straining against his pants.

There was no stifling the deep groan squeezing up Jonah's throat. His arms went around Noble's waist and tightened, crushing the man against him. Noble let his body meld into Jonah's; no resisting, no trace of hesitation.

Jonah's mind worked overtime trying to figure out how to get Noble from the sofa to his bedroom without the man coming to his senses.

........................

Heat spread through his body, surging his heart, pumping it faster, harder, heightening his senses, making him feel alive in ways he'd never experienced before. If Jonah's arms loosened just then, he was certain he would soar away into the clouds. He'd heard the expression you give my heart wings, but he had never fully understood it - until now. The freedom in Jonah's kiss, his strong embrace...was it possible a feeling alone could make a person fly?