30: Better this way

The next day, I woke up with a pounding headache. Unfortunately, I couldn't recall most of the things I did yesterday. When I opened my eyes, I saw Sebastian next to me and we're completely naked.

Now I know what happened...

I think I've taken too much alcohol last night. Damn, if I didn't hang out with Briona yesterday I would have committed suicide because of the worries and problems that were in my mind. Sebastian's soft snoring made

me giggle. I wish I could wake up like this everyday.

"Good Morning Seb" I snuggled closer to him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. His eyes plopped open, smiling in sight of me.

"Why so early?"

"Early? It's almost lunch time you silly" I giggled. "And my head fucking hurts"

He suddenly sat up, "Shit, I'm late!"

I want to be with him but it hurts a lot to think that we can never be. I also sat on the bed, covering my chest with the blanket. "Guess, you would have to leave me again"

"I'm sorry" he let out a heavy sigh.

Now, I understand. "No, I should be the one to ask forgiveness. You're now a father and I'm not even your girlfriend, who am I to stop you anyways?"

"Crystal, I want to take care of you, I want us to be together everytime though I've never had the fucking gut to ask you out to be my girlfriend" he clutched his head, throwing his hair out of his face. He was worried, I'm just making his life miserable.

"But you have to be with Maria so just..." my voice trailed off. "...forget about me, forget about us"

"I can't just do that!" he faced at me and pulled me into a tight embrace. "That's not what I wanted"

To make things easier for the two of us to let go, I shrugged him off me and went down the bed, making my way into the bathroom.

"We can't stay like this forever Sebastian" I said softly, before closing the door.

I don't regret anything about my relationship with him but I'm taking too much space in his life. I've already ruined his old friendship with Axl and I don't want to cause a much bigger problem to him.

***

After fixing myself, I went downstairs and met him by the door. He's dressed up in a black vest and skinny jeans. His long hair sways with the air, coming from the front yard.

I tapped his shoulder. "Hey"

"Is this what you really want?" he turned to me and my heart fell to see his sorrowful eyes.

"It's not what I want. It's what we both needed" I smiled up to him but it really hurts deep inside. This man kept me and helped me to recover. Now, I would have to end up my relationship with him.

"Thank you for everything. I'll never forget you" I continued, gently caressing his cheek with my hand.

"Keep safe. I'm still scared to leave you" he did a forced smile and kissed me on the top of my head.

"I'll be okay, don't worry about me just take care of Maria and your little angel" my voice trembled, I looked down on the floor. Finally, he walked away from me, hanging his denim jacket over his shoulder.

I watch him as Olivia open the gate for him and then he's gone. It would be even better this way. I didn't really fell in love with him, I've just used him and I feel guilty because he cares and he watched over me though he have much important priorities to focus on. I don't know if he'd dare to come back or what's going to happen next but I would be alone and scared again now that he left.

A/N:

I really want to cry in this chapter. Sorry guys but we have to say goodbye to Sebastian Bach. Don't worry, I'm planning to write a short story about him and Crystal's short relationship. There are a lot of untold happenings about their relationship because I have to focus this on the main characters. The next chapter would be Axl's P.OV., much interesting than this. So any comments guys?

READ, COMMENT, VOTE

Book 1: Sweet Child O' Mine (Guns N' Roses Fanfiction)✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें