Epilogue

The Wedding Day
One Month Later...

The Cullen's have set up a lovely wedding ceremony and their friends have come to celebrate this wedding. The Swans are happy and the Volturi Kings have come to celebrate their granddaughters wedding and their new family. There are one hundred vampires and then one werewolf at the ceremony. The Denali's were hesitant around Bella at first but quickly grew to love her and accept her as family.

Right now everyone is looking up at the the three happily mated pair and Aro leading the ceremony. This is such a beautiful moment for the families and if vampires could cry everyone would be. They all hear the 'I do's' and then the famous 'you may kiss the bride' and everyone stands up and claps and celebrates. This truly is a beautiful moment for everyone.

Isabella Maria Swan, the secret hidden and the miracle in everything. The girl that had to hide herself and didn't even know she had vampire grandpas that were the leaders of all, the girl that was just a miracle found love and her mates in two people that love her as she is.

Rosalie Hale Cullen and Emmett Cullen always had a missing piece in their marriage. They were happy of course with each other but they always noticed that they were missing something. A broken girl turned into a vampire because she was dying and a boy that was attacked and almost killed by a bear attack turned and found his mate in the broken girl. Then they find their missing piece and everything fit perfectly together.

How can they all love each other so deeply when some say it's gross girl on girl but it was true love that kept them together and they didn't care if they were the same sex, they cared about each other more. This trio is a unique one to say the least but they are great for each other and they make one heck of a team.

Now back to the present the ceremony is over and the trio is heading towards Bella's cabin. Now I'm not going to go into detail with what happens on this lovely night for them but I'm sure you all know that it was not sleep that they were doing in there.

This trio and happily married and mated couple will go through tough times but in the end everything will work out in their favor and they will have a long happy forever after.

The End

I know it's not how we all wanted it but please don't hate me. I am later than I expected on getting this update up in the first place and it's because I had so much trouble writing it. I didn't know how I was going to do anything and I know you all needed an update so here it is. I may go back later on and fix this ending up so its better because I know this is terrible.

Anyway thank you all for reading this book and I love the comments I have gotten through them and the votes that I receive. If you haven't and would like to there is a two book series that I have also wrote and it's called Unlikely Love and it's a Rose and Bella fanfic.

Now the possible new book is still being thought over and I'm still asking what you all would like for it to be about.

Anyway have a great day and night and enjoy.