Chapter 8

Emmett's P.O.V.

"Shes not behind us anymore Em, should we turn back and look for her?" Rose asked me as she looked behind us.

"No let's give her a minute and then we'll turn around and see what's happening." I say and grab her hand and give it a gentle squeeze.

She squeezes back and I count to a minute and whip the jeep back around and head towards the direction we were just coming from. As soon as we pop over the hill I see her with an oil jug in her hands and throwing it back into the back of the truck.

After we talked for a few minutes we turned back around and headed back towards the house. I realized after we were on the way to the house that I didn't smell oil in the air.

"Hey Rose did you believe Bella?" I ask her.

"No not really. I didn't even smell the oil and right before she left she was super sweaty and nervous looking and just a second ago she wasn't sweating and she wasn't nervous and jittery anymore. I think she's keeping something from us Em. Could it be so bad that she doesn't want to tell us, her mates." She says.

"Rose you need to calm down. I don't think she even knows that we are mates and plus would you tell basically strangers every little detail about yourself when you first meet them?" I ask her.

She huffs and shakes her head no and so that ended that conversation.

Bella's P.O.V.

I knew that the Cullens had money but I didn't know that they had this much money. Their house was beyond huge and there was a side of it that was just glass walls. I had to put my hand up to my jaw and shut it before I caught a fly in my mouth. This house was breath taking.

I shut off my truck and looked at the house some more and then I walked over to the smiling couple, Emmett and Rosalie. I walked up to them and they were still smiling and I could see that Emmett was trying hard not to smirk.

"Your house is huge. I can't believe that you guys have this much money and could buy a house this big." I said and punched them in the shoulder for not telling me.

I guess that when I punched them I put alittle more pressure behind it than I thought because Rosalie stumbled back a few steps and Emmett was looking at me like I was crazy.

"Well let's go inside. I'm sure Esme would love to see you again and she probably has a snack in there for you." Emmett says.

That's all I needed to hear before I sprinted off and into the house. As soon as i got in the kitchen I see Esme taking a plate out of the microwave and a smile on her face.

"Hi Esme, it's nice seeing you again. I'm sorry for being rude and not knocking before I came in but I'm starving." I say as i hug her.

"Oh it's no big deal Bella, you didn't come off as rude at all. I hope you like what I made for you, I don't get to cook very often." She says and takes a seat at the table.

I take a seat across from her and start chowing down. Her food is delicious and gives Renee a run for her money. I look up when I feel people staring at me and just now noticed that Emmett, Rosalie, Edward, Alice, and Jasper were all in the kitchen as well.

"Um hi." I say. I'm kind of embarrassed about it but I don't really care. I'm starving.

"Hey Bella after you finish eating would you like to play games with the rest of us?" Emmett asks.

"Yeah sure Emmett, I would love too." I say as i shovel more food into my mouth.

After another minute I get up and take my dish to the sink and wash it.

"Oh Bella you didn't have to do that, I would have done that for you." Esme says.

"Oh it's okay Esme, you made it for me so it's only fair that I clean up after myself." I say as i dry the dish and hand it to her since I have no clue as to where it goes.

"Okay well thank you and the kids are in the living room." She says as she puts it up.

"Okay thank you." I say as i leave the kitchen and look for the living room.

Rose's P.O.V.

As soon as Em said food that girl took off like a bullet to the front door and walked right in and straight to the kitchen. She hugged Esme and started chowing down.

So we have freakishly fast, doesn't stand to full height, and is always hungry.

Once she realised we were in there she looked alittle sheepish but also like she didn't care and agreed to play games with us so we left her there with Esme.

"That girl is definitely not human. How can she eat so much and why does she hunch all the time?" Jasper says.

"Shes also super fast like a bullet, almost like our speed." Em says.

"Yeah we need to contact the Volturi after she leaves and get a background check on the family." Edward says.

We all shake our heads and laugh when we hear Bella talking to Esme about her dishes. We hear Esme say that we are in the living room so Emmett hurries up and gets the game set up and all of the controllers that we have set up also. By the time he gets done she walks around the corner and spots us. We smile and wave her over and she comes running our way.

One thing that i noticed immediately was that she was standing at her full height and man was she tall. She made Emmett look small when she walked up to us. I saw Emmett gulp and I heard everyone else do it also. I found it absolutely sexy that she was tall but I guess they didn't think so. She was at least a head taller than Emmett. I guess I figured out why she liked to hunch while she was in school. I wonder where she gets clothes that fit her.

Anyway why is she so tall when Renee is as tall as me and Charlie is as tall as Emmett. It makes no sense that she would be taller than the both of them. Wait there's no way that Charlie and Renee could even have a child, but why does Bella look like the both of them?

There's another chapter down. I hope you are enjoying it so far. Thanks for the votes and the comments I appreciate them.

Have an great day/night.