Chapter 37

Bella's P.O.V.

I slowly start to wake up after a night filled with intense pleasure. We completed our mate bonds and now I can feel what they're feeling at all times. I must admit though that I'm alittle sore down there but it was worth it.

I roll over and notice that Rose isn't besides me. I reach my arm out and feel around the bed for my two mates. I don't feel them so I open an eye and look around the room.

The room is completely empty and I don't hear them even in the house. I start to feel through the bond that they are out hunting. I get up and head towards the bathroom and look into the mirror.

I have two marks on my neck which symbols that I have two mates. It will forever be their mark and they wear mine also. I reach up and touch them gently and smile at myself in the mirror. I look happier now and my skin has a slight glow to it as well.

I turn around and am met by my two mates staring at me with desire in their eyes.

"We decided to go hunt but we were hoping you'd still be asleep when we got back." Emmett says while looking at my body.

"Yeah that's why we didn't leave a note." Rose says also eyeing my body.

"It's okay at least your okay." I say and turn towards the shower. "Would you like to join me for a nice hot shower and then head back to the others?" I ask.

I turn back to them and they are both already naked and pushing me into the shower.

Alice's P.O.V.

I'm still watching into the future for the battle and I finally got something. The war will take place in four days and there is a lot of them.

"Family meeting now." I say after I finish with the vision.

They all rush to the family gathering room and I notice that Bella, Rosalie, and Emmett aren't here. I grab my phone and call them.

"Family meeting now so hurry up its important." Is all I say to Bella and hang up.

Five minutes later we hear three sets of footsteps coming through the woods towards the house. They walk in and sit down together and look at me expectantly.

"Okay I finally got a vision of the upcoming battle and it's going to happen in four days. There are more than we expected and it's going to be a tough battle by ourselves." I say and look around to see everyone except Bella shocked.

She stands up and walks to the middle of the room. She is taking on her Alpha duty.

"Renee you need to call grandpa Aro and tell them we will be needing help in four days and to come a day early. Esme I hope you don't mind if some of them stay here with us." She looks to Esme and she shakes her head no. "I hate to do this to everyone but I have too. We need to start training harder and step it up. I will start helping in training and there will be surprise attacks from now on. So be prepared for everything at anytime. We are on high alert from now on till this battle is over. I suggest that Esme and Renee run to the store and stock up on food for us that have to eat. From now on no more splitting up, we will hunt together. The only place we will be separated will be when we are in our rooms. We will hunt on the third day and will need to eat alittle more than normal to help us with keeping our energy for the following day. Alice we need you to keep an eye on what they are doing because we need to have a good idea of when everything is going on. Is there anything else that we need to discuss before we start training?" She asks.

She looks around the room and see no one objecting so she pointed to the door and we all left except for her, Esme, and Renee.

Renee's P.O.V.

"Okay I hope you two don't mind that I'm making you go get food. You two work great together and you both are good enough to defend yourselves if something were to occur." Bella says to us once everyone left the room.

"It's okay and it'll be a great tie for us to have bonding time." I say and look over to Esme. She nods her head and I turn back to Bella. "I can smell them on you and I'm so proud for you three." I say and hug her. I pull the collar of her shirt down and see the two marks and smile proudly at her. I see Esme beaming with joy and I let go of her shirt and pull Esme with me out to the Suburban and we take off to the store.

"I guess we are family now." I say to Esme.

"I guess we are. It's about time." She says and I couldn't help but to agree more.

I pull out my phone and call Aro.

"The battle is going down in four days and Bella is ordering you to all come and help us win this battle." I say into the phone.

"Okay we'll be there on that third day." He says and hangs up the phone.

"We have our help." I say and watch as she pulls into the parking lot.

Bella's P.O.V.

I head outside after they leave and head over to Edward. I grab his sleeve and pull him over to start helping him train. He has to be good because we need all of the people that we can get to help us with this battle.

We will be victorious and be the best of the best.

There's a chapter for you all. Sorry I haven't updated in a while I had a lot of school stuff pop up all of a sudden so I was always doing something.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed it and tell me what you think of it if you want. Thanks for the comments and the votes from all of the previous chapters.

Have a great day/night and enjoy.