Chapter 12

Bella's P.O.V.

I decided that I'm going to let the Cullen family know alittle more about me before I tell them everything. After dreaming all night about everything I decided that I might as well just start letting them get to know me and them telling me about themselves. If my dad was right my mates can't really leave me so why not.

I wake up to the alarm clock and quickly turn it off and jump straight into the shower. While in the shower I start noticing that I'm getting restless and that my wolf needs out and she needs to run, so I decide that I'll do that after I go to the Cullens house for homework. I can't remember the last time I went for a nice run in wolf form, it'll also be a good time for me to hunt for my vampire side.

Anyway after my shower I run downstairs after I'm ready and sit down at the table with mom and dad and start chowing down. I was debating on whether or not to tell them what I was going to do but decided to tell them about it tonight. After all I don't know what all I'm going to be telling the Cullen anyway.

"Hey mom, dad is it alright if I go over to the Cullens to do homework tonight?" I ask them.

"Its alright by me as long as your go by eight." Renee says.

Charlie just nods his head and hurries up and finishes eating so that he can leave for work. He has to leave alittle early today because of his coming home early yesterday.

After he leaves I get my stuff ready and leave five minutes later.

When I arrive at school I notice that Rosalie and Emmett are staring at me when I pull up into the parking lot. I quickly turn off my truck and head over to them once I have everything that I need.

"Hey guys, I can come over tonight if you'd like." I say to them.

"Yeah we'd love to have you over." Says Rosalie.

"Okay well I have to be home by eight and I need to tell you all some things about myself so you might as well get the whole family there if you can." I say.

They look at me shocked and nod their heads. With that I give them a small wave and head towards the school so that I can hurry up and get this day over with. I'm already looking forward to lunch but I don't know if the reason is because of the food or getting to see Rosalie and Emmett.

For any of those reasons I cant wait for it to be lunch time.

Rose's P.O.V.

When Bella came right up to us and told us to get the whole family together so that she could tell us something tonight I got nervous and excited. Had she finally realized that she likes Emmett and I or is it to tell us thatched thinks we're all weird? I don't know the reason and I can tell that the rest of the family is thinking the same thing.

"Well let's call Carlisle and ask him if he can stay home tonight and lets tell him why. Let's also call Esme and see if she can make a snack for her because that girl can eat two horses and still be hungry." I say.

They nod their heads in agreement and Em and I walk off to our first class. Once we get in there we start whispering to each other while the teachers teaching class.

"What do you think she wants to talk about and what does she mean about herself?" Em asks.

"I don't knkw. Do you think she's finally realized that she likes us?" I ask.

"I don't know and why do to think she wants the whole family there when she tells us?"

"I just don't know, do you think we made her uncomfortable?"

"No I don't think so, she's never told us."

"Do you think that Charlie and Renee were talking about this moment when they warned us that first night?" I ask.