Chapter 1

Bella's P.O.V.

Hi im Isabella Swan but i like to go by Bella. Im an outcast at school and have like a total of zero friends. I'm a very rare type of being because my mom's a vampire and my dad's a wrrewolf. Yes I know what you are all thinking, I'm not some hairy beast with fangs that walks around at night trying to kill people. I'm the total opposite.

I try to keep my fangs hidden and the longest place on my body that is hairy is my head and it's not that long. I'm also turning eighteen today for the one hundred and fiftieth time, so congrats to me. Actually living this long isn't as bad as everyone thinks, but I have to thank my parents for that. My parents are still alive so I don't have to worry about ever being alone.

Anyway let me tell you about myself. I have to hunt like any other vampire but I only hunt animals. I can shift into my werewolf anytime I want to, it has its perks plus it's easier to hunt like that. I'm as fast and stronger than a vampire. I'm taller than all the students at the school that I go to, so I kind of hunch over so that they won't notice. I have a fit body and kind of short hair. The longer my hair is the longer it is on my wolf so I like to keep it short.

Well I guess I should tell you about my parents. Charlie Swan, A.K.A., my father and werewolf. He is the Chief of Police here in little town Forks, Washington. He is a loving father and loving husband. They often keep me up at night;).
Next up we have Renee Swan, A.K.A., my mother and vampire. She is a stay at home mom and keeps the house clean and plenty of food on the table. She is a loving mother and loving wife.
And then there's me, Isabella Swan, freak of nature. Yeah that's right I'm not even supposed to be here. My mom shouldn't have been able to have a child but five months later out pops me and I'm a mixture of them, a freak of nature. So I shouldn't have even been a possibility but here I am.

So now that you know about me, crap I forgot to say that i sleep also, let's get to where my day has started so far.

My alarm clock goes off at 5:30 am. and I hit the snooze till 6:00am. As soon as i get up I go and take a nice hot shower to wake up the rest of the way. Once I finish I get dressed for the first day of school and head downstairs to see a table full of food with my dad and mom sitting there waiting for me to join them. I forgot to mention that we sit at a table and eat, or for moms sake talk, every meal together and don't start till we are all there. I sit down and dad and I start chowing down on our breakfast.

As soon as we finish Charlie gets up and takes off to work after giving us both a kiss to the forhead. I get up and grab my bag for school and hug my mom bye and head out to my old Chevy pickup truck. It's red and it's perfect for me. As soon as i get in it I turn her on and let her warm up for a second then take off to the, oh so big Forks High.

I arrive fifteen minutes later and park in the parking lot in my assigned spot. I turn off my truck and just sit there for a minute to calm my nerves and get used to not talking and hunching my back for another year. I hide my fangs by never fully opening my mouth when I do talk so I don't scare people. I have made the mistake before and had to make up that I had surgically cut my teeth into fangs, yeah they were beyond freaked out. Anyway enough about my past, so I get out of my truck lock her up and head to the office to get my schedule.

I walk into the office and see five new students with golden eyes staring at me. I stare back at them and then head to the Secretary and ask for my schedule.

"Hi I was wondering if I could get my schedule." I said. She nods her head and holds up a finger signaling to wait just a moment.

"I know it's in here somewhere... aha here it is. Here you go Miss Swan. Tell your father thanks for everything he's done for the town for me." She says and looks back to the new kids.

"Sure thing." I say and leave the office. Before I completely leave I turn back around and look at the family to see if my suspensions were right and they are. This is a family of vegetarian, animal drinkers, vampires.

I leave the office and head to my first hour class, which is Algebra 3. My schedule for this year is
1st- Algebra 3
2nd- Personal Finance
3rd- Body Conditioning
4th- FACs
Lunch
5th- Creative Writing
6th- World Government
7th- Chemistry
So in other words it's classes that I have taken over and over and over again since I first turned eighteen and also became a senior. I'm used to it by now but I still wish I had Body Conditioning last hour instead of third because I don't want to stink all day.

Anyway back to my first class, none of the new kids were in this class. I was kind of glad because two of them made me feel weird. I sat through the hour hearing the teacher tell us about what we are going to learn this year and how he hopes it'll be a great and productive year. I hear this same thing in all of the classes. The only time I see the new kids are in Chemistry and lunch. I get both of the ones that make me feel weird in Chemistry So I don't know what to think about it.

Oh I forgot to mention this when I was telling you about myself so I'll tell you now. I love to eat. I have a big appetite and so I eat like triple what a normal person eats. That also doesn't change the fact that I have to have blood to satisfy my vampire side. So all in all I eat alot of stuff.

When I finally get home I see a new vehicle in front of our house. I slow down, pull into my parking spot, get out, and enter the house. When I get in i see two more vegetarian vampires talking to my mom.

"Oh hey Bella, come meet the new people that moved into town. They have five children also that go to your school." She says and motions me over to her.

I walk up to the couple and shake their hands. They look at me in surprise and let go of my hand. I also forgot to mention that I don't smell like much of anything, I don't have a unique scent.

"Hi I'm Bella and it's nice to meet you." I say once I let go of their hands.

"Well the pleasure was ours. I'm Esme and that is my husband Carlisle. He is a doctor here at the hospital and I'm sure you have met all of our children." She says.

"Yes I have met them all. They are all very nice." I say and walk back to mom.

"Well if you don't mind I believe that I'm going to go to my room and start on my homework. Mom I'll see you in a few. It was nice to meet the both of you Carlisle and Esme, I hope to see you more often." I say and head upstairs.

Man what are we going to do. Nobody knows about me except my mom and dad. How am I going to be able to hunt in my werewolf body and hunt at all for that matter. I'll have to discuss it with Renee.

Well there's the first chapter in the new story. I hope you liked it.

Have a great day/night.

darknyx666 helped me come up with the name of this story and the idea of what the story is kinda about.