Chapter 29

Emmett's P.O.V.

As soon as Bella started snoring I couldn't help but smile. This girl was so adorable that it wasn't good for her health especially since it's making me want to claim her as my other mate. I looked at her once I turned around so that I'm facing her and Rose. I look up and see Rose smiling adorably at her also and I lean over and kiss her passionately.

"We should call her parents and see what she wants us to do, if she can stay with us tonight or if we need to take her home." She says.

"Yeah I think we better, I'd hate to have Charlie the us for not calling him and ask permission for his daughter to stay the night." I say back to her.

She reaches over and grabs her cell phone and dials the Swan Residence. They answer on the second ring.

"Hello this is Chief Swan how may I help you?" He asks into the phone.

"Hello Chief Swan this is Rosalie and we were wondering if your daughter could spend the night with us since she is already asleep. If you want us to we will take her home, it's up to you." Rose replied.

We hear some whispering before he replies. "It's alright if she stays, just make sure her cut is taken care of and be nice to her. Enjoy the night and see you tomorrow." He said and hung up.

"I guess she can stay." Rose says with a chuckle.

"Good because I didn't want to leave her, she's perfect Rose." I say and snuggle into the two of them.

"That she is Em that she is." Is her reply and she snuggles into me and Bella some more.

"You think she regrets taking a shower with us today?" I ask.

"No I think she was just really worried of what we would think about the scars on her back. When we changed into the swimsuit earlier today I didn't notice that they were that bad but when she walked away from us and into the shower I noticed that they didn't just end at her back. They went down to her thighs and they were deep cuts. It made me kind of angry seeing them all but I didn't want to upset her so I ignored them." Rose says.

I just nod my head and snuggle into my two mates and enjoy the rest of the night like that.

Bella's P.O.V.

I don't know where I am or who the heck is touching me but they need to back off like right now. I start to move around and they aren't letting me go so I do the only thing I can think of, I shift.

As soon as I shift they quickly let go of me and I open my eyes to see my two mates looking panicked and worried about me. That's when everything starts to come back to me full force and I instantly shift back to human form and drop to the floor crying.

How did I not know that it was my mates holding me. Why couldn't I tell that they were important to me and that they were my mates. Why didn't I know where I was. What kind of person doesn't even know who her two mates are and how could I not recognize their touch. I think there's something wrong with me. I should have been able to tell that they were my mates.

"Bella your okay calm down and talk to us we're here for you." Rose says.

I look up and notice that the entire family is in the room staring at me making sure everything was okay. I didn't even notice that one of my mates covered my naked body with a sheet. I didn't even notice when the family burst through the door to check on me. I didn't even notice that my two mates were hugging me until I looked up.

"Bella we're here we won't let anything or anybody hurt you. We will protect you just tell us what's wrong." Emmett says and hugs me to him.

"I'm sorry I shifted on you two, I didn't know that it was you holding me. If I would have known I wouldn't have done it I promise. Please don't hate me for this I don't know why I did what I did but I just did it. I didn't know where I was and I got panicky and then I couldn't move so I let instinct take over and if I would have known I promise that I wouldn't have done it." I say and burst out in another round of crying.

I'm a terrible person who doesn't know who their mates are. I should have known that it was them but I didn't and I feel terrible about it. They're going to hate me now and I can't blame them if they did, I'm a terrible mate.

Alice's P.O.V.

As soon as I burst through the door to their room I was surprised that Bella was naked and that her clothes were shredded on the bed. I look to her and it seems like she is in her own world not even noticing that we are all by the door ready to take on whatever or whoever was a threat. I looked to Rose and Emmett and they seemed panicked.

"Carlisle call Charlie and Renee they need to get here now." I say and he nods his head and calls them immediately.

I look back to Bella and notice that somethings off about her. Her face is paler than normal and she is kind of sweating and I haven't seen this girl sweat once since I've seen her. I point that out to Carlisle and he nods his head. I look to Jasper and see that he is shaking and I grab him and walk him out of the room to let him be able to breathe.

"I feel what she's feeling Alice. She's confused, worried, and panicked. She doesn't know what to do or what to think." He says and then speeds out of the house to hunt.

I walk into the room again and see that Edward is affected by her also. I grab him and walk him out of the room just like I did Jasper.

"She's sorry for not knowing what happened and thinks that Rose and Emmett are going to hate her for shifting like that. She's also having trouble remembering things like what happened just a few minutes ago and it's making her panic." And just like Jasper he speeds out of the house to hunt.

Just then there's a ring at the door so I answer it and see her parents. They rush upstairs and to their room and grab her.

"What's going on. I'm not feeling the best." She says and passes out.

I look at Bella in shock and then to her parents. They seem panicked also and I see Carlisle trying to think of something.

"They are getting smarter Renee, they finally developed the poison. We have to take a blood sample and try to fix her and fast." Charlie says and looks to Rose and Emmett. "It's not your fault. We'll tell you more after she wakes up and is healed." Is all they say and carry her to Carlisle's study.

What the heck is going on?

Another chapter down and like I said earlier many more to come. So what's happening to Bella and what the heck are they talking about.

I hope you enjoyed and thanks for reviewing and voting on the story I appreciate it.

Have a great day/night and enjoy.