Chapter 45

Alice's P.O.V.

When Bella was carried into the house by Rose and Emmett I looked at her mom and dad.

"She has broken all her ribs and had a broken arm, leg, and collarbone but they have already healed. She has a crack in her spinal cord so she has a back brace on and it will be on for a week. Carlisle put a lock on it to ensure that she doesn't take I off. Honestly she shouldn't even be out of bed so that's why they hurried up and took her inside." I say to them.

They nod their heads and look at each other. "We are going to take our leave now and head back to our house. Thank you for putting up with us but we need to go back to the place we have grown attached to. We will see you all frequently and feel free to stop by whenever you'd like." Renee says to us.

After she says that her and Charlie take off into the woods without another word.

Rose's P.O.V.

We got her inside and laid down in bed and she was instantly asleep. She is so strong and I can't believe that she even had the energy to go down there and kill Andre and dismiss the rest of them. She really is a great mate.

"What do you think will happen now?" I ask Emmett.

"I don't know but whatever it is I'll be by both of your sides." He says and kisses me then Bella.

I nod my head and an idea popped into my mind. I look to Emmett and he's just staring up at the ceiling with a smile on his face.

"Hey Emmett what do you think about us asking Bella to marry us?" I ask him.

He turns to me and smiles a huge smile and then kisses me hard on the lips. "I think that is a great idea. First things first though; we have to ask permission for her hand in marriage from her parents." He says seriously.

I nod my head and whisper Alice's name. She's at our door in an instant and she walks right in.

"I'll stay here with her while you two go do shopping and asking." She says with a huge smile on her face.

"Thanks Alice your a life saver." Emmett says and we both get out of the bed and straight out the door.

I hope they will let us and that she will accept us.

Alice's P.O.V.

I sit on the edge of the bed besides Bella and smile down at her. She is already my sister no matter what and she's my best friend.

She stirs in her sleep and I hear her mumbling something about Rose and Emmett. Suddenly her eyes shoot open and she looks right at me. She looks around for her mates and then looks at me.

"Is everything alright?" She asks.

"Yeah, try just wanted us to spend the day together and have some fun." I say to her with a smile.

She smiles at me and gets up out of the bed slowly. I hear her suck in a breath and I know it's because she's in extreme pain. Once she's off the bed she slowly straightens up and looks at me with a pained smile.

"We can stay in here if you'd like." I suggest.

"No I'm fine let's go downstairs and play games or watch movies. Well I really don't care what we do because I always have fun with you." She says and she starts making her way to the bedroom door.

She walks really slowly and barely moves her legs. She is basically dragging her feet on the floor. When she reaches the door she looks back at me with a smile on her face.

"You coming or what slow poke." She says and starts laughing.

I laugh with her and quickly pass her. "Who's the slow poke now?" I teasingly say.

She laughs and continues her way down the hall. When we reach the stairs she gulps alittle and starts to sweat.

"Alice um... Can you carry me down the stairs. You don't have to if you don't want but it'll take me the whole day just getting down them." She says.

I laugh and lick her up and carry her down the stairs with ease. I set her on the couch and I see that Esme has made some snacks for Bella to snack on.

I grab a movie and stick it in the DVD player and sit back down besides Bella. We say there all day just laughing and having a good time.

Emmett's P.O.V.

We both ran straight to the Swan residence after we left our house. I was beyond nervous about their reactions and how they would take it. Rose grabbed my hand and squeezed it once we were in front of the door. We both stood there for five minutes before I had the nerve to knock.

Charlie answered the door with a smile on his face. "I was wondering how long you were going to stand there before you knocked." He said while ushering us in and to the living room.

"Well we would like to ask you both something." I say once Renee and Charlie sat down in their love seat.

I squeezed Rose's hand and looked to them.

"Charlie and Renee we love your daughter very much and we have decided that we'd like to ask her hand in marriage. We want to have your blessing first because you deserve to either accept us or not." I say.

They look to each other with smiles on their faces. I think they are talking to each other.

They look at us and Charlie talks first.

"I always liked you two. I know I seemed like I didn't like you at first but I just did that so that you knew that my daughter meant the world to me. I have always liked you and I respect that you both came to ask for our permission to ask our daughter for her hand in marriage. So yes I accept you two into our family." He says and gets up and walks over to us.

I stick my hand out for him but he smacks it away and hugs me. I'm so surprised that it took me a moment to respond to it. I hugged him back and I look over to see Renee hugging Rose.

"Thank you both so much for allowing us to ask her. We will never hurt her and protect her with our life." Rose says to them.

"Sweetie we know you will." Renee says and they let us both go and switched.

"Just take care of her stubborn self." Charlie says with a chuckle.

We talk for alittle more but then leave to get the rings.

Twenty minutes later we find the perfect rings and rush home to our mate.

We are going to set up the perfect date tomorrow for us to pop the question.

Another chapter down and only a few as in like three more chapters to go. I hope you liked this chapter and if you didn't I'm sorry. Tell me what you thought of it in the comments or don't it's okay either way.

Also if you want me to write another book give me some suggestions or just tell me no and that I'm terrible at this whole think also I don't judge.

Anyway have a great day/night and I hope you enjoy.