Chapter 5

Bella's P.O.V.

After having a restless night of  sleep I finally get up and get ready for the day. Last night I kept dreaming about the two Cullens that made me feel weird. I couldn't even follow my dream because it was so bizarre and out of this world that it made a total of zero sense.

Anyway I head downstairs after getting out of the shower and head towards the kitchen. When I walk in I see that Charlie was already sitting in his seat and so was Renee. They looked at me and smiled once they saw me, so I sat down and grabbed my fork and started eating.

"How did you sleep sweety?" Renee asks.

"Not to good mom. I kept dreaming about those two Cullens and I couldn't understand them, if my life depended on it I would be dead." I tell them honestly.

I look up and see them smiling at each other.

"Well maybe you should talk to them today and get to know the family." Charlie said with a smile on his face.

"Yeah I guess I could do that." I said and smiled back at him.

"Okay well have a great day sweety, I have to go to work." He says and stands up and kisses me on the forehead and kisses my mom on the mouth. He smiles one last time and then walks out the door.

"Well mom this was a great breakfast but I have to get going too. I'll see you after school ends today and while I'm gone will you try and come up with a way for me to hunt because I need to either tonight or tomorrow night." I say as i kiss her on the forehead and walk out of the kitchen.

"Okay sweety, have a great day." She says just before I walk out of the house.

As soon as I get to school I see the Cullens standing besides their cars so I walk over to them once I get all of the stuff that I needed out of my truck.

"Um hi I'm Bella Swan and I figured I'd introduce myself so that you all would at least know one person here at this 'big' high school." I said once I get closer to them.

A girl shorter than me came running at me and jumped into my arms wrapping herself around me into a hug.

"Hi Bella I'm Alice and we're going to be best friends." She, Alice, said to me and let me go.

A boy alittle taller than Alice stepped forward and grabbed Alice.

"Hi I'm Jasper and I'm sorry about my wife, she's a touchy person." He says and shakes my hand.

Next up was the other boy that didn't make me feel weird. He had hair that set him apart and would make him extremely good looking, but I don't think so.

"Hi I'm Edward, it's nice to meet you Bella." He said and shook my hand.

The two that made me feel different and weird stepped up to me with smiles on their faces. I looked down and noticed that they were holding hands and looked back up at them.

"Hi I'm Emmett and this here is my wife Rosalie. It's nice meeting you Bella." The man said.

I looked back up at them and they had a look on their faces but I couldn't understand it. I reached out and shook his hand first and then hers. When I touched their hands I felt a spark go through me and it made me nervous.

Nobody has ever had this affect on me before and it creeps me out.

Emmett's P.O.V.

As soon as i saw our little mate walking over to us I got nervous and excited. She walked right up to us and introduced herself and Alice was the first one to welcome her basically into the family. She welcomed her with open arms and I mean literally she jumped on the poor girl.

After Alice the rest of us introduced ourselves but when it came to us she looked down at our joined hands and then back up to my face. The best part and shocking part was when we shook hands and it felt like a shock went through my entire body. Her touch was so soft and sweet that I wanted to pull her into me and never let her go. I look over and see Rose with the same look on her face.

"Well it was nice meeting you but I need to get going or I'll be late for class. I'll see you all at lunch if you'd like." She says and starts walking away.

"Yeah that'll be great, see you at lunch Bella." I hear Alice say.

With that Bella walks away and I see her kind of hunch down. Why is she hunching down, there's no need for that.

Rose grabs my hand and we head into the school and start our day. I can't wait till lunch time.

Rose's P.O.V.
Lunch time...

As soon as the bell rings for lunch I stand up and grab Em's hand and lead him to the cafeteria. Once we enter I smell the terrible food and scrunch up my nose. I hear a chuckle and look to see my goof of a husband smiling at me with an amused look on his face.

"How can people possibly eat this stuff, it smells like dirt and even taste like it too." I say.

"Well get used to it because our HUMAN mate is going to be eating it at our lunch table." He says and smiles at me.

I just smile back and look for the rest of our family. I spot them in a corner towards the back of the room and see our mate there eating away at a sandwich. Once we get closer and I get a peek into her lunchbox I see that there's two more in there and a bag filled with fruit.

Our mate has a secret I do believe.

Well there's another chapter down. I hope you are all enjoying it so far. Thanks for voting on it and commenting on it I  it means alot to me.

Have a great day/night.