Chapter 39

Bella's P.O.V.

"Okay let's call it a day. We need to all be down here and training by nine in the morning. Good job everyone for day one of training. Now go relax and have fun." I say as its seven at night.

I walk over to my two mates and kiss them both and then lead the way into the house. I must say that I'm pretty hungry so I head over to the kitchen and see that Esme and Renee have already made us some dinner. I sit down in a chair and start to eat. I haven't ate anything at all today so it's been a long day.

"This is great Esme and Renee." I say once I finished three plates of food.

"Why thank you." They both said and giggled at each other.

I stand up and walk to the sink and wash my plate and then dry it. I put the plate in the cabinet and head toward the living room where my mates are. When I popped around the corner and they saw me they both stood up and led me upstairs and to their room. Once we reach their room they shut the door and lock it then turn to me.

"Let's take a hot bath to relax our muscles and then we can watch a movie to relax further." Rose says to me and grabs my hand and leads me towards the bathroom.

I grab Emmett's hand and we all walk into the bathroom together. Once I enter the room I head straight for the tub and turn the hot water all of the way on and let it fill up before turning it off and putting bubbles in the water. I turn around and see that they went and got towels and some clothes for us.

I stand up and walk to the mirror to see how bad my face looks from Edwards punch. There is a nasty looking bruise on my nose but other than that it's all healed. Yeah the thing about bruises is that they are the only things that actually stay on my body and leave their marks. I look behind me and see Emmett and Rose staring at my bruise. They gently reach up and touch it before letting their hands drop and start stripping of their clothes. I start taking my clothes off and walk to the tub and get in. They follow suit and we relax in the tub.

After we get out I was so tired that I just hopped right in the bed and snuggled close to them and I was out instantly.

Day 2

I wake up to the smell of bacon and eggs and instantly hop out of the bed to notice that I didn't put any clothes on the night before and that I am butt naked in front of my mates. I here them groan and I hurriedly walk to the closet and put on some short denim shorts and a tight fitted tank top with a hat.

I walk out of the closet and see that they look disappointed to see that I'm fully dressed. I smirk at them when they trail their eyes down my body memorizing it in my attire. I walk up to them and see that they are both naked as well.

"There's no need to look so sad. I'm sure we'll have time later on." I say and kiss them passionately on the mouth before pulling back only to be pulled back in by Rose.

"You are such a tease. Wearing clothes like that in front of us and not allowing us to do the things we want to do with you. And gosh I love that hat. It makes you look extremely sexy." Rose says in her most deductive voice. She captures my lips in a searing kiss and it makes my wolf side want to put her in her place but I pull back quickly and look her in the eyes.

"You will pay for that later. Now I'm going to leave this room and head downstairs to eat and when I'm done you better be down there and ready to train your little butt off so that I can take care of you tonight. Emmett same goes for you." I say and walk out of the room and head towards the kitchen.

I hear them groan and smirk to myself. I walk into the kitchen to see that Charlie is already sitting there eating his breakfast and drinking a cup of coffee.