Chapter 30

Charlie's P.O.V.

I carry my daughter out of her mates room and down to Carlisle's study. When we were in here yesterday I saw that he had a doctor station set up and ready so I laid Bella down on the bed and removed the sheet that was wrapped around her. Once the sheet was off I looked down at her wound and saw what I figured it would look like. The cut is infected and oozing which is bad.

"Carlisle I need something to cut these stitches out with I have to look in the wound." I say once Carlisle is near me.

He nods his head and hands me some scissors. I take them and look over to Renee and Esme.

"You might want to look away real quick. I'm sorry Bella." With that I start opening her now infected wound.

I cut the twenty stitches and grab some gloves. Once I get the gloves on I place my hand on either side of the wound and pull it open. I look into the wound and see nothing so I look to Carlisle and ask. "Do you see anything?"

"No I don't see anything." He says once he takes a good look at the wound.

I nod my head and grimace when I stick my hand into her wound and start feeling around for what I'm looking for. The poison that I'm talking about was most likely in a small glass container so when he cut her he used it to do it in the first place. I move my fingers farther up and I feel the glass.

"I need some tweezers." I say.

I'm handed a pair of tweezers and start taking the glass out of her wound. As soon as I know that I have it all I turn to Carlisle and say. "You can see her back up now if you don't mind."

He nods his head and gets busy cleaning the wound and seeing her back up. I walk over to Renee and show her what I found and she nods her head and starts asking Esme for a tester. Esme runs out of the room and comes back in an instant and we start testing the poison. You might ask how is there poison on the glass and I can answer that question. The poison is kind of sticky and so it always leaves residue on whatever it touches and since it was in the glass container it'll show up in the results.

I walk over to check on Carlisle and Bella and see that he's just finishing up. Her wound looks like it did before I opened it up.

Now all we have to do is figure out what the poison was and how to stop it from killing my baby girl.

Alice's P.O.V.

I was just sitting there in my room waiting for my beloved husband to get back from hunting when a vision hit me full force.

The test results get back and it doesn't look good. Charlie and Carlisle are both beyond confused and can't figure out what the poison has in it and how to fix Bella before it's too late. Esme and Renee pacing around while looking at the results trying to figure it out.

Then I'm swept into a vision of Emmett and Rosalie.

Emmett and Rose huddled together on their bed holding pieces of Bella's clothes from this morning. Rose crying and Emmett trying to hold back his own tears while supporting Rose. I then see Rose grow slack and her body just falls limp and she's not moving at all. She's even still for a vampire and then Emmett starts yelling and crying and it's bad.

I'm pulled out of that vision and I'm put into a vision of Bella.

What's happening to me. Where am I and what the heck is going on. What happened this morning. Alice I know your there just stay with me and help me out. I think I'm dying. If I die tell my mates that I'm sorry I was such a screw up and that they need to stay happy for me. Tell them that I loved them.

I draw out of that vision and look around the room. I only get to do that for a second before I'm pulled into yet another vision and this one is a close up of the lab results.

The lab results are finished and the poison is new. This type of poison has never been seen before so it's new. It contains vampire venom, shifter spit, and it looks like something ancient;possibly from an ancient vampire.

It all clicks into place then. Shifters and vampires are being led by and ancient vampire that we haven't heard of before. I don't know how they are controlling this type of crowd but they must be powerful.

Wait shifter spit there's something to make this stop and it has to do with that spit. That's why it's affecting her so bad. It's lemons.

The thing to stop the poison is lemons.

With that I'm thrown out of the vision and run to the kitchen and grab a lemon from the fridge. After I have it I run upstairs and burst through the door and head straight to Carlisle.

"It's lemon. Lemon is the thing that stops the poison from killing her." I say and toss him the lemon.

He nods his head and runs over to Bella and reopens the wound and squeezes the lemon into it. Her body starts to convulse and I run over to her and put all of my weight into holding her body down. Charlie and Renee runs over to me and helps me hold her body down and eventually she stops convulsing.

"Where am I and that was terrible." Is the first words that come out of her mouth. I let her go and jump on her and squeeze the living daylights out of her.

"You need to stop scaring us like that." I say to her once I let her go.

"I'm sorry I'll try to stop. Do you think you can get me some clothes and let my mates know that I'm alright." She says.

I nod my head and head out of the room and into the hallway and stop. She needs to talk to her family and my parents so that they can figure out what's going on.

We almost lost her again and it's only the second day that she's started dating Rosalie and Emmett. This is going to be an interesting life with her that's for sure.

Another chapter down and many more to go. Okay so we reached thirty chapters everyone aren't you happy. Well I'm happy no matter what.

So I need to say that the whole opening up the wound and sticking your hand in it is not a good idea and you should not try that at home. I made that up so its not true do not try it. Especially putting lemon in the wound definitely do not do that.

Anyway I hoped you liked it and all that good stuff. If you didn't like it it's okay you can tell me about it if you want me to chandler something about it. If I'm doing something completely wrong tell me and I'll see what I can do about it. If you want something to happen and I haven't made it happen yet tell me and I'll try to make it fit into the story.

Anyway have a great day/night and enjoy.