Chapter 33

Bella's P.O.V.

"I can't believe they were going to leave without giving me a hug. Who do they think they are." I say once I'm back in the house with everyone.

I look up and they all bust up laughing and I don't know why.

"Why you laughing. Do I have something on me?" I ask them.

"No sweetie it's just that you just met them and you already care for them deeply. I bet you just made their day right then." Renee says with a huge smile on her face. I look over to Charlie and he's nodding his head and so are the rest of the Cullen's.

"Well they are my grandpas and they deserve to be loved like one so why not give them a hug. They're really not that scary. I don't see why everyone makes a big deal about those three." I say and walk over to my mates.

"Well sweetie they weren't always like that. Their hearts used to be pitch black but now they have slowly started to get color to them again." Renee says.

I just nod my head and look to them all.

"What are we going to do about this person or group of vampires coming at you all?" I ask them and look to Carlisle.

"I don't know to tell you the truth. I don't want to leave but I don't want my family to get hurt." He says with a shrug.

"You will not leave this house because of some filthy vampires that have a poison. I will fight them for you but you will not take my mates and leave me here. I will not stand for it!!!" I say while shaking.

"Okay so that's a no on the leaving thing. Dang Bella I didn't know you had it in you." Edward said with a smile on his face.

"I'm sick and tired of things being taken away from me that I'm not letting it happen anymore. I will from now on stand up to what I believe in and you can either stand by me or you can stay away from me." I say.

As soon as that's out of my mouth I can legit feel my body start to grow. I look to my parents and I see tears in there eyes.

"You were born to be an alpha sweetie and you just owned up to it and it chose that it was time to accept that title. You are now the leader." Charlie and Renee says.

I'm a leader say what. I guess I should have stood up for myself along time ago then. This is going to be fun.

Rose's P.O.V.

Bella started to grow in front of our eyes and it was amazing. She is freaking tall and I love her more now. The only problem now is that if I want to kiss her I have to jump up and do it or climb up her body and do it. Wait I like that idea, climbing up my incredibly sexy mates body to make out with her. Yep I like that a lot.

Then her parents say that she is an alpha and that just made her face glow and I could instantly feel the power radiating off of her body.

"Okay well let's start training shall we. Who has experience in all types of fighting?" She asks.

Holy shit her voice got deeper also and it was sexy as hell. I think I like this change in Bella.

"I do. I trained newborns and fought them when I first started. That is until I met Alice and I stopped all of it and started taking care of her." Jasper says.

"I have training in fighting werewolves and also shifters." Charlie said stepping forward.

Bella nods her head and starts walking out of the house. We all follow her and I can tell that Esme has a very good determination unlike other times.

"Are you okay Esme. I'm sure Bella wouldn't mind if you didn't want to fight." I ask her.

"I'm fine and I'm fighting. I'm tired of letting people walk all over my family and have you protect me because I'm too weak to fight. I'm going to learn how and I'm going to start helping this family out in battles." She says and walks to the front of the line of family.

"Okay let's split up into two groups and get started. We have no clue when they will attack and even how many there will be, there could just be the one or there could be multiple people. Jasper is in charge of the vampire fighting group and Charlie is in charge of the werewolf and shifter fighting group. We will switch in two hours and then we will all relax with our mates. I also suggest that we all stay here in this house so that we aren't separated when they attack. A few days off of school and work will not hurt any of us and we can call it a family get together slash baby vacation. If you do not agree raise your hands and speak now." She says and gosh I melt at her voice. I thought our mate couldn't get any sexier but I was dead wrong.

"Okay if there are no objections let's get working." She says and just like that we are split off into two groups and start working.

Emmett and I got put into the werewolf fighting group first.

Alice's P.O.V.

I keep looking into the future and I haven't seen anything yet. I've been looking for a good hour now and nothing's popped up. I'm not going to stop though because anything could happen and I don't want this to be a surprise attack.

The group as a whole have been working for the first two hours already and she has given us an hour break to calm down. She has also made it clear that we are to hunt in groups so that we won't get ambushed while we were alone.

I think she's a great leader and a great alpha. As soon as they said that she is an alpha I was instantly hit with her power. Heck everyone in the house felt it because we all took a small step back, well except for Rose and Emmett. They stayed where they were.

I hope we win this fight and nobody gets hurt.

Another chapter down and more to come. I hope you liked this one and notice the change in Bella. I also would like to point out that Esme is tired of having to wait on the sidelines while her family are fighting. She will now be a bigger help than most might think and even a secret power might just pop up.

Anyway I hope you enjoy and have a great day/night.