Chapter 28

Bella's P.O.V.

"Look who's back and all muddy, you three have fun tonight?" Alice asks with a smirk on her face.

"Yeah it was great and was a blast." We say and head up to their room.

This will be the first time that I have ever been to their room and I'm alittle nervous. I mean I let them in my room so how is this any different from then. Oh yeah the point being that it was my room and I knew the room like the back of my hand while this is strange territory for me. I wonder if they were this nervous when they entered my room or am I just being a worry body for no reason.

Anyway we walk down the hall and arrive to their bedroom door. I look to them and they're looking back at me with a smile on their faces. I smile back at them and with that they open the door and push me inside and shut the door behind them. I haven't looked at the room yet because I decided that I'd just watch them while they shut the door.

"Welcome to our room." Rose says and with that I turn and look.

Their room was not what I was expecting that's for sure. I figured you could tell where Emmett puts his stuff and then where Rose puts her stuff but that wasn't the case. The room was spotless, as in now clothes whatsoever was on the floor. I took a smaller step into the room and I saw the bed. The bed is huge and looks extremely comfy, like laying on clouds. I turn my attention to the closet that they share and see that there are plenty of clothes there. Some designers and others knockoff brands. Shoes were everywhere in there, had a pair for every type of occasion. I notice a door that was cracked open and see that it's the bathroom. They have a bathroom in their room and it honestly surprised me. I walk over to it and walk in there and I stop as soon as I see the shower and tub this place has. The shower could fit four people comfortably and the tub was more like a hot tub that sits six comfortably.

I then feel my two mates besides me so I look over at them.

"Do you like our room?" Emmett asks looking worried.

I turn completely around and face them and smile. "I love your room. It's better than mine and you have a freaking bathroom in here. How could I not like this place, to be honest I'm alittle jealous that my rooms not this cool." I say and wrap them in a hug.

They hug me back and then we let go of each other when we see mud falling onto the floor.

"Well do you uh... Do you want to go wash this stuff off now or continue to drop it on the floor?" I ask and look down.

Yes I'm nervous okay I'm not used to this. Yes I changed in front of Rose and didn't feel nervous about it but now I am. I guess it's because I'm fully undressing I front of them both and not just one of them which happens to be a girl like me but still I'm nervous.

"Yeah we can do that. We'll let you borrow some of our clothes since yours are still in the jeep." Rose says and speeds out of the bathroom.

"What do you want to take, a shower or a bath?" Emmett asks me.

I shrug my shoulders and look anywhere but at him. Yes I love Emmett just as much as I do Rose but he is a guy and I don't want to get him too worked up if he sees my body and he gets uncomfortable. I know I'm not the prettiest without my clothes on and all because of the scars and all but still I am good looking. I just don't want him to think that he has to oh I don't know lets just do this.

"Jasper said that your extremely nervous, care to explain." Rose says as she walks back into the room.

"Whaaaaat I'm not nervous." I say.

"Stop lying and spit it out. Tell us what's wrong. If you don't want to shower with us or bathe with us there are plenty of bathrooms in this house that opened right now. We aren't going to force you to do anything that you don't want to so please tell me what's wrong." Rose says.

"I just didn't want to make you two uncomfortable because I know my back is disgusting and it might make you freaked out. I also don't want to cause you guys harm because I'm naked and your mate and I'm not ready for the next step yet. I don't want to make you upset that I'm not ready for the next step but I've been joking around all day like I am." I say and look down at the ground.

I'll never be good enough for these two.

Rose's P.O.V.

As soon as she looks down I look up to Emmett to see him shocked. Our mate is worried that she might make us think she's ugly because of her story on her back. She thinks that we'll be upset with her for not being ready for that next step. Gosh she's perfect and I love it that she worries about us and our well being.

I walk up to her lift her chin up with my index finger and kiss her slowly but with all of the passion I feel for her. As soon as I let her go Emmett does the same thing and backs up to me.

"You are perfect and your not ugly. Let's just relax and take a hot shower and no it doesn't make us mad that your not ready. We will wait forever if we have to." I say and walk to the shower and turn it on.

As soon as I think the water is the perfect temperature I turn around to see that Bella is smiling a grateful one at me and Emmett. She nods her head and takes off her socks.

I walk up and grab Emmett's hand and start taking him out of his clothes slowly that way I can watch Bella's reaction. I lean up and kiss Emmett on the lips slowly and then start taking his shirt off. As I take it off I notice that Bella has slowed down on taking her clothes off also and her pupils are dilated alittle. I continue and look up to see Emmett watching Bella also. I reach down and I bottom his pants that he wore mudding and slide them down his legs. He is now only in his underwear and I look over to see that Bella is also. She looks at me and frowns before speed walking over to me and ripped my clothes off so that I'm like her.

"We can keep our underwear on if you want too." I say to her.

She nods her head and then shakes it in the no fashion. She reaches behind her and unclips her bra and lets it slowly fall from her shoulders and onto the floor. I look up so that I'm not staring and Emmett's doing the same. I then feel two hands at my back and then my bra falling to the floor also. I look to Bella to see her staring at my breast and I smirk.

"Like what you see?" I ask her.

She looks up and nods her head yes and then grabs her underwear and throws them down to the floor with her bra. That's when Emmett can't hold back any longer and looks at our mate. I look also and see the new cut on her side and growl alittle remembering what had occurred today. I quickly snap out of it and take my underwear off so that we are the same in the naked area. I look and see Emmett looking alittle shy as he starts to take off his underwear. Bella grabs his hand just before he lets them fully drop and says.

"You don't have to if you don't want to Emmett, I would understand." She says.

Emmett just nods his head and lets them fall to the ground. Emmett is in all his glory just like the rest of us. Bella takes a quick peek before she turns around and heads towards the shower. Before she was fully turned though I saw the blush on her face. I finally got to see all of the scars on her back and it hurt me to think of happening to live through that. She really was a strong person.

It took us twenty minutes in the shower and none of us said a word. It was quiet but relaxing at the same time. Emmett and I behaved since we didn't want to scare our other mate off and everything went well. We all got dressed and Esme brought Bella some food and then we all laid down and watched tv together on our bed. Eventually we heard soft snores coming from in between us and we smiled to each other.

Our mate was perfect.

Another chapter down and many more to come. I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I loved th reviews from the last one.

Have a great day/night and enjoy.