Chapter 36

Rose's P.O.V.

Bella fell asleep almost instantly after we were done and we both cuddled up to her. She let us mark her as ours and she was so good and it actually surprised me. As soon as I put her hand down on me she knew exactly how to do it and it was by far the best feeling ever when Emmett joined her. I've never had such an amazing orgasm as that before and I can't wait for it to happen again.

"She's so beautiful." Emmett whispers to me.

"Yeah and she's great in bed." I whisper back to him.

"Your telling me. She felt great and she was quick to learn how I liked it and everything." He says.

"She didn't even flinch when we completed our bond." I say.

He nods his head and leans over and kisses his mark on her neck and then kisses me. I kiss him back greedily and it instantly turns me on. I slowly climb over our sleeping mate not breaking the kiss and straddle his waist but not letting him enter me. I lean down and kiss my mark that is on his body and lick it and he moans loudly. I then feel a hand on my back and it's not Emmett's.

"You know I would have liked to rest alittle more before I completed my bond but it seems you two are ready for round two." Bella says with desire lacing her voice.

She pushes me off Emmett and straddles my waist and then grabs Emmett and makes him lay on his side facing us.

"Since I have a mate for each part of me I have to do it separately. I'm warning you though that I'm letting my instincts take over and do as they want. So you may not like it that much." She says and grinds on me.

I moan and look over to Emmett to see him watching our bodies closely. I kind of feel bad for him since he's not going to get in on it but it's only fair since I'll have to watch them go at it. I grab his hand and lace my fingers through his and squeeze it. He squeezes mine back and then I turn to look at Bella.

She wasn't lying when she said that she was letting her instincts take over. I guess I'm the werewolf mate.

She leans down and nips the spot where she's marking me and it makes me a moaning mess. I squeeze down on Emmett's hand continue to moan. She leans up and looks me in the eyes and smirks.

"Your body is mine. I share you with only Emmett and that's it. You are mine and I don't like people taking what's mine. You are my submissive and will do as I say." She says to me and I moan because her voice is deeper.

I nod my head and she positions herself where one of her legs is I between mine and one of mine is between hers. She lifts my leg alittle and then grinds forward and it was agonizingly good. I moaned loud and long and she backed up and in a way thrust forward again. She was doing it so slow and it was so painfully slow that I decided to buck my hips, bad mistake.

She growled low and grabbed my hips and pushed them down onto the mattress and held them there while she thrust forward hard. She bent her leg alittle and it put more pressure onto me and it felt so good. She picked up the pace fast and quickly had me reaching me to my peak and making me come undone. As soon as it hit me it hit her also and she leaned down and bit me.

The pain turned into pleasure and made my orgasm that much longer as she continued to hold her teeth down on my chest. She let go and licked it and then she kissed me deeply and forced her tongue into my mouth. She ended it before it got too heated and rolled off of me and looked at Emmett.

"Did you enjoy that Emmett. By the looks of it you did. Lay on your back." She commanded and then rolled over me and straddled his waist but didn't let him enter her.

"Rose you sit there and watch us like the good girl you are." She tells me.

I nod my head and wait for the show to start.

Emmett's P.O.V.

I love how she commands us around when she lets instincts take over. It made me impossibly harder for her. After she finished with Rose I knew it was my turn and I couldn't wait. When she was with Rose I could tell that they both loved it and Rose loved how Bella was in control and not her. She always has loved it when I commanded her around in bed and now I know why.

Bella straddles my waist but doesn't let me enter her yet. She leans down and nips the spot where she's going to mark me and I notice that it is the same spot as Rose's. I grab Rose's hand and squeeze it as Bella looks at me with desire.

"I'm going to be controlling the pace not you. You'll like it no matter what so it's not going to matter to you." She says.

I nod my head and she sits up alittle and scoots back onto my throbbing member and sits down real fast. I moan and try to grab her hips to control her and she grabs my hand and presses it onto her full breasts. I take that to my advantage and squeeze it while she starts to slowly ride me.

She lifts up slowly and quickly sits back down and it feels like she just went deeper. I look up and see her leaning forward slightly and that's why she went deeper, she's changing positions and it's making her deeper. I moan and she starts to pick up her pace. I can feel her getting closer and she picks up her pace and it take me closer. I'm almost there and then she does it. She reaches down and presses her weight with her hands down on my hips and quickly lifts herself up and then drops herself down on me and that is all that it takes for me to release my load into her and her to reach it also.

She leans down and bites down on the place that she has picked out for my mark. The pain from it increases the pleasure I feel and I continue to empty myself into her. She keeps her mouth latched to me and when I stop releasing she let go of it and kisses me deeply. She gets up off of me and lays besides us and then I feel her shiver and then I see that she's back to her old self.

"I must say you surprise me. You are incredible and I couldn't have asked for better mates." I say and cuddle up against her.

Rose does the same and she smirks.

"I'm glad you liked it. Now I'm going to sleep and I better not wake up due to you two almost getting it on without me. That was wrong but we'll talk about it later because I'm exhausted." She says and closes her eyes and falls back into a peaceful sleep.

She is incredible.

Here's a chapter down and I hope you enjoyed it.

Have a great day/night.