Chapter 16

Bella's P.O.V.

"Soooo..." Charlie started it all off.

"Just go ahead and start asking questions because I know you want to." I say and sit down.

"So did you tell them about your secret?" Renee started it off.

"Yes I told them about my secret." I say and start eating.

"I'm guessing that they took it okay."

"Yeah they took it all great. The rest of the family left once I started talking to them and then I asked if I could go hunt and they didn't even mind. They even went with me and hung out with me while I ate and all. They didn't even freak out when I talked to them through the mind link that we all share." I say.

"Sweetie I'm so proud of you. Your giving them a chance and they accept you for who and what you are. They seem very nice." Renee says.

"If they ever make you uncomfortable I'll take care of them." Charlie tells me.

"Dad I don't think that they will ever hurt me or make me uncomfortable, so you can ease up and lay off on the intimidating them part because you make them very scared. They tense up when they hear you and today when they smelled you they looked like they were going to faint." I tell Charlie.

He starts laughing and laughs for a good five minutes before mom kicks his leg under the table.

"Oh I'm sorry but that was too funny. Okay I'll try to act nicer when I see them next time." He says with a chuckle and smile on his face.

"Thanks dad," I stand up after I finish my meal. "I'll see you guys in the morning, I'm going to bed." I say.

I walk over to mom and hug her then I go over to dad and hug him. After they both get their hugs I walk upstairs and to my room. Once I enter my room I shut the door and walk over to my pajamas and put them on. After I put them on I plop down on my bed and instantly fall into a deep sleep.

I dreamt about Rose and Emmett.

Emmett's P.O.V.

I was surprised that Rose wanted to meet her parents properly. I went along with her and all because duh, she's my wife and mate. Meeting Renee again wasn't that bad, it was meeting Charlie again that was bad. The man makes me nervous and jittery, no one makes me feel like that except for him.

After we left and arrived back to our house I know Esme wants to talk. We go straight to the kitchen and there she sat working on her latest house design. She looks up with a smile on her face and motions for us to sit down on either side of her. I sit on her left and Rose sits on her right side, we turn to her and look at her expectantly.

"How did it go? He didn't hurt you two did he because I'll go over there and show him who he's messing with." Esme said while looking right at Rose and I.

"Of course not mom, he didn't hurt us. They were very nice to us and Renee welcomed us with open arms." Rose tells her.

"I knew I liked Renee I just couldn't figure out why, well until now. So Charlie didn't try to kill you two."

"No Esme, he just warned us not to hurt his baby girl and that if we do he knows where we live." I tell Esme with a smile on my face.

"I don't blame him for worrying though, she's a miracle and by the sound of it she has never told anyone of her secret before. Just treat her nicely because I do like her, she's so sweet and nice to everyone." Esme says as she picks up all of her design plans and starts heading out of the kitchen.

"We won't treat her badly and will definitely not hurt her, she's perfect." Rose says.

"Good, then I won't have to worry about the two of you. Have a good night and don't forget tomorrow's Friday and you have school." Esme says as she fully leaves the kitchen.

"Okay mom, we'll see you in the morning before we leave." I say.

"Well what do you want to do, want to just cuddle and watch a movie or something?" Rose asks me.

"Yeah sure, let's go cuddle in our bed and watch whatever movie that you want to watch." I say and grab her hand.

I led us up the stairs and walk us to the door. I open the door and let her go in first, after she enters I walk in and shut the door and follow her to the closet. I walk into the closet and change into some pajamas and turn to look and see what Rose was doing. She just finished getting changed into her pajamas and was looking at me. I grabbed her hand and we went back to our room and I jumped onto the bed and looked behind me to see Rose putting in a movie. After she puts her movie in she jumps on the bed and instantly cuddle into me.

"You know that since Bella told us all of that stuff about her, that I just can't believe that she has went through all of that. She has all of those scars on her body and she didn't even remember about them. How could she possibly not remember those things? Almost all of those scars were deep, I just don't know what could possibly do that to her." Rose says.

"I know Rose, I know. She said that she would tell us soon and I believe that she will. She probably doesn't think about her scars and have come to think of them as a part of her body, not as a thing that happened to her. I still think she's beautiful even with those scars, those scars just tell a story and it's her story." I say back while cuddling into her more.

"Yeah I just can't wait for her to tell us." She says and snuggles into me some more.

I turn and start watching the movie that she picked out. I'm not really watching it because I'm thinking about everything that's happened. Our mate is a miracle, she's a werewolf and vampire, she's our mate, she's beautiful, she's beautiful in both forms, and I can't wait to learn more things about her.

Another chapter down. I hope you enjoyed it and I'm sorry that I'm a few days late on it. I'll try to do better.

Have a great day/night.