Chapter 14

Rose's P.O.V.

I can't believe that she didn't feel self conscious of getting naked in front of us. At first all I could do was stare. She has scars up and down her back and they look like they were deep cuts. She has legs to die for and I just wanted to jump her.

I look over at Em and see that he's seeing and thinking the same thing. When we look back she is only in her underwear and I snap out of it. I grab Em's hand and turn ourselves around so that she can have some privacy.

"It doesn't hurt." Is what I hear her say before I hear it.

Her bones are breaking and it makes me cringe because it sounds like it hurts. It takes her a minute to shift and when I can't hear anymore bones breaking I turn around to see a large tannish brown wolf. It's at least a head taller than me and I'm five four.

After she does that mind link thing and Emmett says that he'll race her she takes off like lightening. I stand there shocked for a minute just watching her take off. She's almost faster than a vampire. It just spikes her attractiveness though.

I chase after them and see her tense. I then smell the deer and grabs Emmetts hand and pull him over to me. He wraps his arms around my waist and we watch as she gets ready to attack the deer.

She hunches down on her front paws and lowers her stomach. She's basically belly crawling with her butt held just alittle higher than the rest of her body. Her tail is sticking straight out and she continues this process until she's five feet away from it. The deer doesn't even smell her or notice that she's close to it. Now that I think about it I don't even smell her. Suddenly she leaps at the deer and expertly takes it down by the neck. She breaks its neck and I hear her bones start to break again.

I look away and I finally hear them stop breaking.

"I'm sorry but I need to eat it like this, in human form. If it makes you uncomfortable you can leave and eat your own deer and I'll wait here for you to finish." She  says.

I peak over my shoulder to see her looking down and not looking at us. I walk over to her and pick her chin up to make her look in my eyes.

"Bella it doesn't make us uncomfortable for you to eat like this. You have to and we understand, we are the same way. Would you like for me to give you my jacket so you can cover up so that Emmett can sit by you also?" I ask her.

"No it's okay, it doesn't make me uncomfortable for you two to see me like this. I figure that you'll see me like this eventually and the same goes for me. If you would like to you can give me it though, I wouldn't mind." She says.

I nod my head and take my jacket off and hand it to her. She puts it on and smiles at me and looks to Emmett whose still looking out into the woods.

"You can come over now Emmett, I'm kind of decent." She jokes with him and he's by her side in a instant.

I sit down on the other side of the deer and see that she's looking at me weirdly.

"Come over here, you can sit by me also. I don't bite, not too hard at least." She says with a smirk.

I instantly get wet and sit besides her. She leans down and starts to eat while I look over to see Em smirking at me. I just shove him and he starts laughing. I look down to see Bella still eating the deer with a smile on her face.

Emmett's P.O.V.

As soon as Bella said that to Rose I could smell Rose's arousal. I smirk at Rose when she instantly sits down besides Bella. I start laughing when she looks at me and look down to see Bella smiling while eating her deer. I wonder what she's smiling about.

"I hope you know that with that bond that we three share now I can know what your thinking. It's quite funny actually to know what your thinking at all times. Like I know what I said to you Rose turned you on and Emmett I know it did you too." She says after finishing her deer.

I look to her and she's smirking at us. I look over to see Rose looking amazed. I look back to see Bella staring off in the distance and then her throwing off the jacket Rose gave her and her bones breaking again. I stand up and start looking when Bella shoots off into the woods full blast. I run off after her when I smell it. It's a mountain lion off in the distance.

I guess our mate was really hungry.

Bella's P.O.V.

I couldn't help but leave like that. As soon as i smelled that mountain lion I knew that I wanted it. I through off the jacket that Rose gave me and shifted instantly taking off after it. I look back to see Rose and Emmett ten feet behind me holding hands and running with me. I slow down and start smelling the air trying to determine where the mountain lion is so that I can try to sneak attack it and kill it fast.

Once I smell it I take off to my left and hunch down so that I can leap at it. I get into position and wait. I hear it coming towards me and it's about five feet away. It's getting closer and then I get ready.

I leap at it and take it drown quickly and instantly kill it. I shift back and look to see Emmett and Rose both looking at my back and thats when I remembered that I have alot of scars on my body.

"I haven't exactly told you everything that has happened in my life yet and honestly I forgot I even had those scars on my back. If you don't like them I can shift so that you can't see them." I say to them.

"No it's okay, we just weren't expecting to see so many. You don't need to feel self conscious of them, we don't mind it. We think your beautiful anyway." Rose says. Emmetts nodding his head in agreement and looking down to show respect towards me.

I smile at the gesture and turn back to my kill. I start eating and hear them take off into the woods to, I'm guessing, hunt. It must be difficult for them to be by me and not want to eat the food that I'm eating.

I'm glad I'm giving them a chance and that they accept me for who and what I am.

Well there's another chapter down. I hope you enjoyed it.

I'm sorry that its been awhile, I came down with a cold and been sick for a week. I'm finally starting to feel better so I'll start updating more.

Anyway I want to thank you all for voting and commenting, I appreciate it. Also have a great day/night.