Chapter 10

Renee's P.O.V.

I just hung up on Bella after her telling me about going to the Cullens when I heard two cars pull up outside our house. I walked slowly to the door and looked out the window to be surprised to see my vampire parents. Aro, Marcus, and Caius were standing there with open arms and I rushed forward into them.

"I have missed you three so much. Charlie misses you guys too and has talked about having you come down and visit us. It's been centuries sense we last seen each other." I say once I step back and look at them.

"We have missed you two too Renee. We were just stopping by because we have to look into some attacks happening in the Seattle area and figured it would be nice to see our little girl and her husband." Aro says with a smile. The other two agree and I lead them into the house.

As soon as we get in I rush over to the phone and call Charlie telling him to come home. I look back and see my father figures smelling around the room curiously. They don't know about Bella.

"Who is the little girl in these pictures?" Caius asks me.

"Wait until Charlie gets here and we'll explain everything. You have got a lot to catch up on." I say to them and motion for them to sit down in the living room.

Five minutes later I hear Charlie's police cruiser pulling up into the driveway and rush to the door to open it for him. I kiss him and he rushes into the living room to give Caius a 'bro' hug. I just smile at them and can't help but miss the old days where we saw each other regularly and not centuries later. I sure have missed them.

"Well it seems that we do have alot to explain, don't we Renee." Charlie says to me.

"We sure do, she should be home soon." I tell him when I reach him. I sit down on his lap and look to the Kings.

"So who is the..." just then Aro is interrupted by his cell phone going off.

"Hello." He says.

"..."

"Why yes I know of the Swan's. What were you wishing to know about them?"

"..."

"Renee Swan is a long time Princess to the family and her mate Charlie is like family to us also."

"..."

"Yes we know he's a werewolf. He saved us from a rogue group of werewolves and we will forever be in his dept."

"..."

"No I don't know about a daughter. Well anyway would you like to join the Guard? We could surely use a mind like yours to help us out."

"..."

"Okay well bye now. We will have to meet soon." Aro says and with that he hangs up.

"Have you met the Cullens. They are good people, Carlisle used to be one of us but he left after many years helping us and now has a family of seven." Aro asks us.

"Yes they seem like a very nice family. They personally came and introduced themselves to us and we went and met the rest of them at their house." I say.

"Would you like to start explaining yourselves now?" They ask.

"Actually..."

Just then my cell phone ranf and I answered it. It was Bella and I told her to hurry up and get home.

"How about we wait till the question your dying to ask gets here." I say.

They all look at me like I've grown three heads and then look to Charlie to make sure that I'm not lying. When they see no trace of joking in our faces they just nod their heads and that's when I hear Bella's old truck speeding down the road.