Chapter 6

Bella's P.O.V.

I don't know why I said that I would see them at lunch but I did. After I walked away from them I felt Rosalie and Emmett staring at me as i walked away and I didn't know how to feel. After i got to first hour I realized how stupid I was when I invited myself to their lunch table, I eat and I eat alot.

I know for a fact that Renee packed four sandwiches and a bag filled with fruit. The Cullens may not be human but they know what a human is supposed to eat. I know what your thinking, just don't eat it all and make a joke about it. Well you see I can't do that, I'm already cutting down on the food as it is that if I cut it down anymore I'm likely to turn into a wolf in the middle of class and yes it has happened before. I think for another five minutes and decide to just eat it all in front of them and act like it's a normal thing.

"Hey Bella." Mike Newton says to me when he sees me in the hallway.

Okay I should have probably made this clear in the beginning but I forgot, Mike Newton has the biggest crush on me since junior year and it's alittle ridiculous. It all started with me accidentally touching his hand in the hallway when I was walking by and now he has it and bad. He tries to talk to me but I don't like to talk because of my teeth so I usually try to ignore him. In this case today he was not going to be ignored.

"Bella hold up for a second. Did you know that you walk really fast?" He said once he stood In front of me blocking my way.

I just shrug my shoulders and try to get around him but he grabbed my shoulder with his hands.

"Wait a second and let me talk to you." He said.

When he grabbed my shoulder it was like a light switch went off in my head, I wanted to throw him across the room and beat him. Nobody touches me and I would like to keep it that way.

"Get your hands off of my shoulder Now." I say and look him in the eyes.

He quickly lets me go and turns around and runs back to his friends. I look to him and he's acting like nothing just happened, good.

I continue my way down the hall and start thinking about lunch. I can't wait to eat because Renee made my favorite and put my favorite fruit in my lunchbox. I can't wait to eat it all.

Lunchtime...

It is finally lunch time and I couldn't have been happier. Mike forgot what happened to him this morning and started to bug me again by second hour. I really can't stand that guy. Anyway back to what I was doing, looking for one of the Cullens so that I can sit down and start eating. As soon as I spot Alice I speed walk over to their table and plop down and start eating. Not all of the Cullens were there yet, which includes Rosalie and Emmett.

"Hi Bella, how has your day been so far?" Alice asked me.

I hold up my hand and shake it alittle because my mouth is full of my sandwich.

"Are you guys going to eat?" I ask once my mouth is empty.

"Um no, no we don't eat lunch." Alice stammered.

"Loosen up I was just messing around, I know you don't eat human food." I say and shove Alice.

She shoves back and just smiles at me. "I guess you know because of your mom." She says.

"Yeah it makes it pretty interesting at our house." I say and start eating my second sandwich.

"You have quite the appetite don't you." She says.

"Yeah I have a big appetite like my dad. It runs in the family." I say.

As soon as i say that i feel the two missing Cullens standing close to me. I then see them walk around and sit directly in front of me and i look down still shoving my second sandwich into my mouth.

"You better be careful there Bella, we wouldn't want you to choke." Emmett said with a smile on his face.

I swallow what I have in my mouth and look up at him. He still has the smile on his face and it's directed at me. I look over to Rosalie and see that she's smiling at me also.

"So what are you eating anyway?" He asks.

"My mom makes the best Turkey sandwiches so she made me four of them. Than I have a bag filled with my favorite fruits which are, strawberries and apples." I say to them and grab my third sandwich.

"Do you eat that everyday?" He asks and I look up to see him with a curious look on his face.

"Well yeah but she changes up the types of sandwiches and fruit but other than that its the same." I say with a serious look on my face.

I look up and see that I have ten more minutes to eat so I start eating.

Five minutes later I have almost ate all of the fruit in the baf and look up to see them all staring at me in amazement.

"How can you eat all of that and not even slow down?" Rosalie asks.

"Well my dad has a huge appetite and I do too so I'm almost always hungry." I told them.

What I didn't mention was that when my vampire side is hungry I have to eat alot of food so that I won't think about killing one of the many humans walking around right now. So in other words I have to hunt tonight or I won't be going to school tomorrow.

The bell rings and signals that school has to start. I get up and wave to them all and leave the cafeteria so that I can hurry up and finish this school day. I'm starving still and I need to hunt.

There's another chapter down and many more to come. I hope you all enjoyed it and I love the comments.

Have a great day/night.