Chapter 7

Rose's P.O.V.

As soon as i saw Bella eat all of the food in her lunchbox I didn't know what to think. She is definitely not human because if they were to eat all of that they would be dead. Her sandwich was like four inches in just the meat, that's not adding all of the other stuff that was on it. And don't get me started on that bag of fruit, it was the biggest bag that you could buy from the store except for a garbage bag. It was huge and she didn't even have trouble eating it all.

I looked to the rest of the family and they all shared the same look on their faces. I looked to Edward and he was just as confused as us so he can't read her either. He can't read any of the Swan's thoughts and that has never happened before.

"I don't understand, this has never happened to me before. I have always been able to read what people are thinking and now I can't read three people's minds. I don't know if we should trust them, maybe we need to ask the Volturi if they know about the Swans." Edward says to us.

"I hate to agree with him but he's right, we need to get a background check on this family." Jasper says.

Em nods his head and I agree with them. Bella isn't human and she comes from such a strange family and what could she possibly be?

"Hey maybe you guys should ask her if she would like to come over today after school." Alice says from besides us as we walk to our next class.

"Yeah that's not a bad idea, we can observe her and see if we notice anything else that's different about her. Plus Rose and I can get to know alittle more about our mate." Em says as he wraps his arm around my waist.

"Yeah we'll talk to her last hour." I say.

Time skip...
Last hour...

As soon as i walk into the classroom I spot our mate sitting there doodling in her notebook. I couldn't quite tell what it was that she was doodling but she seemed to think that it was fun. Em and i walk over to her and sit on both sides of her at the lab table that we were assigned to.

As soon as we sat down she shut her notebook and looked at us. I smiled at her and she returned the smile and I melted right there. They might as well put a caution wet floor sign down because I ligit just melted at her smile. I look over to see Em with the same look on his face when she smiled at him.

"So Bella, we were wondering if you would like to come by our house and hangout for a while so that you can get to know all of us alittle better." I say when she turns back around to look at me.

She looked nervous before finally agreeing and I couldn't have been happier. Our mate was going to come and hangout with her future family.

"Okay great, just walk out with us and we can all drive there together if you'd like or we could all go in Emmetts jeep." I said.

"Its okay I can drive my car there, you just have to show me the way and I'll be right behind you." She said.

I was going to say more but the teacher walked in just at the moment and class started.

Bella's P.O.V.

I don't know what made me agree to going to their house but I did. The bell just ended class and I got everything packed up and walked out with the two of them. I walked to my truck which was just a car down from them and waited by my door while they told me that they were leaving as soon as they all got outside and into their vehicles. I just nodded my head and hopped into my truck and turned it on to warm it up alittle.

The temperature outside doesn't really bother me as much as it should but I have to make it look good. To me it feels like a good fifty degrees but to everyone else it feels like twenty-five degrees outside. My body temperature runs higher than everyone else's but if you were to touch my skin it would feel like everyone else's because of my vampire side.

Anyway they are all in their cars now and we are leaving the parking lot when I started to sweat. I needed to hunt now or get away from all of these humans or I'm going to go on a killing spree. I look in front of me and tighten my grip on the steering wheel and hear it crack. I'll have to replace it later was my only thought as they sped off in front of me.

I grab my cell phone and call Renee to tell her what's going on.

"Hey mom I'm going over to the Cullens for alittle is that all right?" I ask her.

"Yeah it's all right as long as your home by seven." She says.

"Well here's the thing mom, I need you to make a distraction for me so that I can hunt. I'm about to loose control and I need to hunt now." I say panicky to her.

"Okay your going to need to pull over and be very quick about it. They will notice you not following them pretty fast so be fast and say that you had to check something out on the truck before continuing to follow them." She says to me.

"Okay mom I'll do that, wish me luck." I say and hang up.

I pull over when I see that no ones paying any attention to me. I run out of the truck and quickly take down a deer and eat it before running back to my truck just as i see the jeep coming back down the hill. I run up to the truck and look in the back of it for some empty oil jug and throw it back in there when they arrive by my side.

"Sorry, I forgot to put oil in it before I left school and it was needing some." I say to them looking sheepish.

"No problem at all. Is it going to be alright?" Emmett asked me.

"Yep she's as good as new." I say once I get back into the truck.

"Okay well I'm going to turn around and we'll keep on our way to the house. It's only half a mile up here and then a mile off of the road." Emmett says.

"Okay I'm right behind you." I say as i start up the truck and follow them to their house.

Just as they said we arrive at their house and I can't believe what I saw. These people are loaded with money.

There's another chapter down. I hope you enjoyed it and are enjoying the story so far. I love the comments that I'm getting and thanks for voting.

Have a great day/night.