Chapter 4

Renee's P.O.V.

As soon as Bella told us that she felt alittle different with two of them I knew what was happening. My baby girl was having her first signs of an imprint and mate. Since she is so different her speed to know that she has an imprint and mate is  slower than normal. It takes time for her to know that the person is her other half.

I look over to Charlie and we have a conversation with each other by mindlinking.

'Shes showing the signs of imprinting honey.' I say

'I know I can't wait to meet them. Speaking of them, why is she going to have two people?' He asks.

'I guess one is for her vampire side and ones for her werewolf side. In a long run it does make sense. Both sides of her get to pick who they want for the rest of their lives and they can be different people.' I say.

We both look back to see Bella staring at us weirdly. I smile and continue talking to Charlie in my head.

'It is going to surprise them when they find out how different she really is. I just hope that they will accept her for who she is.' I say to him.

'I'm sure they will. Plus I know they will when I show up and remind them of a few things.' He says to me.

'Are you thinking of what I'm thinking.' I say.

'Yep we are going to the Cullen home tonight once Bella goes to bed.' He says.

We look at each other and smile. We look back to Bella and see that she's about to doze off.

"Sweety you can go on up to bed, I'll pick up the table tonight." I say to her.

"Thanks mom, I'm so tired. I guess its from the first day of school." She says and stands up.

She walks over to us and gives each of us a kiss on the cheek and walks up the stairs to her room. I hear her shut her door and plop down on the bed.

Five minutes later Bella's breathing evens out and I call the Cullen residence.

"Hi how can I help you?" Esme says into the receiver.

"Hi Esme, it's me Renee. I was wondering if my husband and I could stop by and meet the rest of your family." I say.

"Of course we would love to meet your husband and introduce you to our children." She says.

"Okay well we'll be over there in five minutes." I say.

"Okay we will be waiting for you." She says and hangs up the phone.

Operation check out the Cullen's is a go.

Esme's P.O.V.

"Children I need you all down in the living room now." I say.

Instantly they are all in the living room and sitting in their seats.

"Okay I wanted to say that Renee and her husband Charlie would like to come over and meet all of you. I want you all to treat them nicely."I say.

They all nod their heads and Carlisle walks over to me and sits besides me.

Five minutes later...

True to their word we smell and hear them knock on the door. I instantly get up and Carlisle grabs my hand and we walk to the door.

As soon as we open it I am instantly hit with the scent of none other than Charlie, the werewolf. His scent is strong but it's not like the other rogue ones that we have met throughout the years. His scent smells less like wet dog and more like the woods.

"Its nice to see you again Renee and it's nice to meet you Charlie." I say and hold out my hand to shake his.

Once he lets go of my hand i motion for them to enter our house and lead them to the living room.

"You have a lovely home and sorry for asking to come over at such short notice, but my husband here just couldn't wait to meet you all." Renee says.

"Why thank you and it is no problem at all. We couldn't wait for you to meet the rest of us and couldn't wait to meet Charlie either." I say to them.

As soon as we enter the living room I see all of my children standing up in a line and with smiles on their face.

I hope this meeting goes good.

Rose's P.O.V.

As soon as i heard that The Swan's were on their way I knew that they must know that something is up. As soon as they walked into the living room and laid their eyes on Emmett and I, I knew that they knew we were mated to their daughter.

I step forward with Em's hand in mine and walk straight to them with my free hand out stretched to shake their hands.

"Hi I'm Rosalie and this is my husband Emmett. It's nice to meet you." I say and shake their hands.

"Its nice to meet the both of you too. I know that you are the ones that are mated to my Bella." Charlie says.

Charlies voice is deep and could very well be on the scary side. He has a smile on his face and I look over to Renee to see her smiling also.

"Well I guess you know who we are. I just want to let you know that our daughter is very precious to us and I don't want to hear about her getting hurt. Just be good to her and accept her." Renee says and lets go of my hand.

They continue on their walk and I zone everything else out. What do they mean by accepting her. Why wouldn't we, she's absolutely perfect.

I look up and see Em with the same look on his face. I lean back into his chest and smile up at him. He returns my smile and we look back at Charlie and Renee.

"Well it was nice to meet all of you and we are truly sorry if we interrupted anything. We just wanted to make sure that the new kids at school won't hurt her. We also wanted to meet the ones that made our daughter feel alittle weird. Just please don't hurt her because she is our pride and joy." They say and head toward the door.

This family is nothing but a mystery. I don't understand them at all. I look to the rest of my siblings and even see Edward with a confused look on his face. That could only mean that he can't read their minds.

They truly are a mystery.

Another chapter down. Thanks for voting on this and I hope you are enjoying it so far.

Have a great day/night.