Chapter 32

Bella's P.O.V.

As soon as I round the corner of the staircase I see my three grandpas. Aro was talking to Carlisle like old friends. Marcus was being his quiet self. Caius was talking to my dad happily. When we rounded the corner they all stopped talking and looked up at us. Suddenly I was wrapped up into three different set of arms and they weren't my mates.

"Isabella we missed you so very much. We were coming to visit some friends of ours and what do you know Renee and Charlie were here. Is there something you want to tell us?" Aro said.

"Well I have two amazing mates that happen to be a Cullen and so that's why we're all here." I say once they let me go.

"They better treat you good where are they?" Marcus asks.

I turn around and see my mates looking at Marcus with their mouths wide open.

"I forgot to mention that I'm related to the three Kings of Volturi." I say with a smirk on my face.

They visibly gulped and then my grandpas attacked them into a hug and started whispering things to them that I couldn't even dream of hearing. They eventually let them go and I see that they have paled alittle. I laugh and walk over and embrace the two of them and then turn towards my grandpas.

"Well it's nice to see you three again. I'll have to see where you live next time and my mates have to come with me." I say and start heading towards the couch in the living room.

"Bella hasn't completely told you the truth. She killed three vampires yesterday and they have finally developed the poison. It almost killed her this morning and Alice here can tell you what the poisons made of." Renee says.

They look at me and I look down and smile innocently at my lap. "I may have forgot to mention that part."

"We'll talk about that later, now Alice please inform us of what it is and the cure." Caius says to her.

"Well I was pulled into multiple visions and one of them I got a close up of what the lab results were. There was shifter spit, vampire venom, and something from an ancient vampire in the mixture also. The only problem with the poison is that shifter spit can be stopped by putting lemon juice on the wound. So I told Carlisle that and almost instantly Bella was okay again." Alice tells them.

"Something ancient. I thought we were the last ones. We killed Stefan and that other one along time ago. Hell Charlie there helped us out with that war. Yeah I don't remember any other vampires older than us or even close to our age can you brothers?" Are asked them.

They both shake their heads no and then they look at me.

"Who caused this wound on you and what did the others look like." They say.

"Well there was one girl whose name was Victoria. She was with two males one was black and the other white. The white one was James and he caused the wound on me. I killed Victoria because she threatened my mates and I took off after James when he ripped Rose's arm off. I lost his scent and he surprise attacked me from the side and broke all of my ribs on the left side. I then acted like I couldn't do anything and he slashed me in my side when I bit him. I eventually killed him and brought Rose her arm back and then the rest is no big deal. I'm perfectly healthy." I tell them.

"I want to see the wound and I don't care who's with us I want to see it right now." Caius demands.

I nod my head and lift up my shirt. I look down and grab the bandage covering the wound and pull it off. There you see the twenty stitches and the nasty looking wound. Aro comes closer to me and gets eye level with it and places his palm on it. I'm shocked by what happened.

Aro's P.O.V.

I walk over to Isabella and place my hand on the wound. By doing this I should see who made the piston and what exactly happened that day. I place my hand on it and am instantly seeing how it was made and how this happened to her. I can tell that Isabella is seeing it too by her gasping.

"I want this combination to be made and it should be a very dangerous poison to all species. We will rule the world with this stuff but we are going to need a test subject to try it on first." A person wearing a guard uniform says.

This person is not from the Volturi but whoever is their leader knows about us.

"The boss says to go to Forks Washington where there is some werewolves are and first try it on them. Then use it on some of those filthy vampires also." The person says.

"Okay I'll get started on it immediately." The man wearing the lab coat says.

The man takes the supplies and goes into a laboratory and starts boiling the shifter spit and the vampire venom together. I see that the ancients part in this poison is some hair. After the mixture is boiling they put in the hair and it sizzles. They carefully put it Ito two glass bottles and the bottles are handed to a blonde head man with a leather jacket and also to a man with sun glasses covering his eyes.

The blonde man heads into the group that attacks Isabella and her mates and they take off towards Forks. They arrive and Bella kills the red head and then the blonde headed man took off Rose's arm. Bella takes off after him and he sprays something on him to kill his scent. I see Bella looking confused and then he crushes her side breaking all of the ribs. He reaches into his pocket and hits her with the glass bottle containing the poison and it cuts into her side and shatters. He then dies by Bella killing him.

"Oh my gosh that was so cool and you have to tell me how you do that grandpa." Bella says.

"All in time all I time." I say to her and cover her wound.

"I never got to see the ancient whatever but they know of you all being here in Forks. There is another man coming here soon but I don't know when. They are also dressed similar to our guard so be careful and not mistake them as one of us. We must be going but we will be back soon to discuss some things." I say and then run away.

"Wait you guys I didn't get my hug goodbye!!!" I hear Isabella yell at us and then hear her running feet besides us.

"We are truly sorry and you are fast Isabella." Marcus says.

I turn around and wrap her in a hug and she squeezes me and then let's go and does this to my brothers as well.

"I can't wait to visit you guys. I'll see you soon and please be careful." She says and then runs back to he mates.

She truly is special and doesn't deserve what she's been through. I know everything about her now since I touched her and I wish I knew she existed because I would have killed that werewolf for her.

Another chapter down and I appreciate everyone for being honest. I'm sorry that I was making Bella a coward so in the next few chapters you will hopefully see a change in her attitude. Also I hope it was a surprise for everyone.

I hope you all enjoyed and tell me what you think about it. If it's good or bad I don't care I like to hear your honest opinions about the story.

Have a great day/night and enjoy.