Chapter 31

"Maci! Wait for mommy!" I shouted at the little girl who had took off. She eventually stopped and turned around waiting for me.

I latched Laci's carseat to the stroller and I put a lightweight blanket over her just in case. She was just happy as could be right now, smiling and looking at everything. I smiled at her and looked back up as I pushed her stroller alone the little path and spotted Eleanor.

"El!" I yelled and her head popped up away for ian and she scanned the park before seeing me.

She smiled brightly and when I got over to her she gently laid Ian down on his stomach and gave me a huge hug. Her attention then went to Laci and she smiled and I giggled at her. Ian who was laying on the blanket was fussy. I had brought a fitting sheet and I laid it down. In each of the corners I put something so it stayed stretched and it acted as a playpen almost.

"She's so cute." Eleanor squealed going through the storage tub thing at the bottom of her stroller and then pulled out some colorful toys.

I sat down on the sheet paying attention to both Maci and Laci at the same time. "So what does it feel like to have two kids. I mean, one is a handful enough for me."

"Well I think your doing good." Eleanor commented going through her purse until she pulled out her phone.

"Did you know that the boys are going to be gone for two weeks after tomorrow?" I asked pulling Laci up to my chest.

"Really? Louis never told me." She said looking over to me.

"Yeah, sucks really. I'm going to have to do everything by myself. Cleaning plus handling them." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Omg! It's Eleanor and Danielle!" I heard a faint scream in the distance and I looked at Eleanor with somewhat annoyed eyes.

She returned the look and I laid Laci down on her belly. Not much but minutes later there was at least 5 girls here, with camera's also. I heard my text tone go off and I reached into my purse and grabbed it.

It was from my mum asking how things were going. I quickly texted her back and put my phone back in my purse. I looked over at the playground to see Maci playing tag with a bunch of kids.

I heard Laci getting fussy, plus some of the fans were asking random questions. "Yes, can I help you." I turned to face them, picking up Laci.

"Can I have a picture?" One girl asked.

I hate being mean, but the one who asked did not look like a good person. It looked like the two girls that were with her, were to scared to even speak.

"Uh well, I have a baby in my hands and I have to watch over my other one." I said pointing to the park where Maci was laughing with a bunch of little kids and playing like she was earlier.

"Your point, exactly. Just leave her there for a couple seconds." She replied.

"No, I'm sorry. I didn't come here to take pictures. I came her to be with both my best friend and for my babies to get some fresh air. It's a nice day." I said and Laci started to cry.

I picked her up and pulled her back to my chest and went through her diaper bag and found her pacifier and put it in her mouth and held it there or since she hasn't exactly latched on that well but she just kept on spitting it out and ended up just putting her thumb in her mouth.

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw someone fall off the monkey bars and it was Maci. I could already hear her crying. I quickly handed Laci to Eleanor and got up, running over to Maci. Her elbow was skinned and bleeding.

I scooped her up and carried her over to the sheet and set her down. In the bottom of my stroller I grabbed my first aid kit. Even though she knew it was painful she only cried, nothing more. I pulled her on my lap and hugged her.

After rocking her I asked, "You wanna hold your baby sister?" I asked. I pretty much have become a master at ignoring fans, not even trying to be mean.

She automatically lit up and Eleanor handed me Laci. "Remember how mommy showed you." I said and Maci positioned her arms like I showed her.

I gently placed Laci into Maci's arms and she did a good job holding her. "Can I go play again mommy?" She asked as I took the sleeping Laci away.

"Yes, we will stay for another 30 minutes and then we will go get ice cream okay."

Maci nodded happily and ran off. I gently placed Laci in her car seat that was latched onto the stroller and sat back down on my sheet and grabbed my phone. eleanor and I just chatted and talked about recent things.

30 minutes flew by and I was calling for Maci once everything was packed up. I gave Eleanor a tight hug and she started getting her stuff together. Maci came running over and we made our way to the car and we split from Eleanor to get to the car.

I put all the stuff in the trunk and got the two in there seats before hopping in the front seat. Once I was buckled up I drove us to the ice cream parlor.

By the time we had got home it was 8:00 since we also ate out tonight. Liam was having dinner with the boys tonight anyways. Maci was asleep and Laci was awake gurgling and everything. I grabbed Laci's car seat and woke up Maci.

She slugged behind me and I turned on the tv for her and put in her new favorite movie, Brave. I took Laci upstairs and got her diaper changed and her clothes into a simple onesie and a cute light pink hat and carried her back downstairs with me.

Maci was already asleep and I heard Liam's car pull into the garage. I had managed to pour myself a glass of iced tea and sat down on one of the chairs on the kitchen island counters.

"Baby I'm home." Liam's voice echoed and he walked into the kitchen. "Hi Dani." He smiled and I gave him a sleepy smile back.

He kissed my forehead and took Laci from me. "I'm going to go get the monster to bed." I said and Liam chuckled.

After 40 minutes of getting Maci in bed, taking a shower, and getting myself ready for bed and pulled on my socks and house boots before going back downstairs. I took Laci back and turned on the tv and watched some tv, and feeding Laci.

After another 30 mintues Laci was asleep and I took her upstairs and took a baby monitor back downstairs when I came. I sat back on the couch and let my feet rest on Liam's lap before laying with him.

"I'm so proud of you baby." Liam smiled at me and leaned down and kissed me.

"Everything turned out to be okay." I smiled back at him.

"And I'm happy about it."