Chapter 28

*Danielle Pov*

"Babe, I think Louis and El are going to get back together." I said putting plates of food on the table for dinner.

I have been spending a lot of my time at Liam's house because both Liam and Maci wanted me to stay here for a total of 5 days without leaving, well going to get clothes but besides that, that's all. It's been fun so far, besides the face that I have been cramping like a mofo and sick.

I'm starting to think something is up but I will not make Liam worry. While Liam is gone I plan on getting a few tests at the pharmacy. Tonight I had just made tacos and they were actually really good seeing that I had to leave it cooking while I went to throw up.

"Danielle, this is good." Liam said after swallowing a mouthful of food.

"Thank you babe." I kissed his cheek lightly.

"Ewwy!" Maci yelled and her face cringed.

We both laughed at her. We all for once sat in peace for a full hour and was able to get Maci to bed without her whining or crying. It was a relief. A long that I was glad about.

The next day while everyone was gone I opened the box of the dreaded piss stick that some people like and some people don't. A pregnancy tests.

I waited for the result to come up and I breathed in a sigh of relief at the answer; negative.

.

.

.

Months Later

.

.

.

I woke up to a frantic scream from Eleanor that woke up the whole house. Since Eleanor was a good 7 months pregnant.

"I'm bleeding! Why am I bleeding!" She was screaming and both Liam and I raced into the room that she was staying in which was the play room, we used a spare mattress and box spring that she fit in.

As she was saying, there was blood, everywhere. The sight was to much for my and I gagged turning around.

"We need to get her to the hospital! Liam I cannot look at this." I picked up Maci and carried her away.

The reason Eleanor was hear and Louis wasn't, was because Louis was with his mum who just had twins so it was just us. I could hear Liam and Eleanor going on and Liam's adrenaline was going. How I could tell was he was being bled on carrying a girl who has two babies inside of her.

After a 10 minute drive of Liam speeding we made it to the hospital and the passengers seat where I had two blankets and a towel on it was bloody. Liam helped Eleanor into a wheelchair and was yelling at the nurses before she was rushed back.

Maci was crying. Like as in bawling. She didn't know what was going on. She saw the blood. She heard the screaming. And she saw how much pain Eleanor was in.

It's been an hour of waiting and Liam suggested I go in there. I was sitting next to her while she sat nervously holding my hand. Finally the doctor came in.

"Well Eleanor after going through some tests and ultrasounds. I'm sorry to tell you but we found no heartbeat in one of your baby's. Baby A, which is the girl is who passed. It is called a stillborn. We have no option but to induce labor or it could harm the other baby that you have. Baby B will be premature but we will be able to save him."

Eleanor was bawling but nodding. I pulled a granola bar out, it's something that has been tasting really good to me. I think Liam is spoiling me to much because I have gained a good 5 pounds.

Hours and hours went by of Eleanor screaming of pain and Liam had called Louis at least a hundred times. He won't answer. Finally when I called once more he answered.

"Why are you guys blowing me up!" He shouted angrily.

"Your girlfriend is giving birth to you baby now get your ass down here!" I yelled back and his voice changed.

"Shit. I will be there as soon as possible!" Then Louis hung up.

More and more hours, my hand going numb, and going deaf; Eleanor gave birth to her still born and they immediately took it away then some more screams later baby boy Tomlinson Calder was born.

It was a beautiful moment hearing the cries of a little baby filled the room. It seemed that every let out a sigh of relief. Everything was peaceful again. Everything seemed to be a better mood. Once the baby was weighed, at 4 lb 7 oz and he was beautiful.

She said a name that we all loved. Ian. Little baby Ian Tomlinson. Eleanor had easily fallen asleep after they stitched her up and showed her what she needed to know. I was holding Ian with Maci on my lap.

Suddenly Louis came in. His eyes were red from crying and his eyes first trailed to Eleanor then Ian. He paused for a second.

"Where's our little girl?" He asked and I passed Ian to Liam and got up.

"She didn't make it Louis. I am so sorry." I said and his face dropped some.

"C-can I hold him." Louis asked and Liam handed him Ian. "What's his name?"

"Ian." I answered and more tears formed in his eyes.

He gently slid the hospital bed with the sleeping Eleanor and handed Ian back to me. Louis planted a kiss on Eleanor's head and surprisingly she woke up. "Lou." Her sleepy voice mumbled.

"I think it's best if we leave because we have a busy day tomorrow and we're all tired." Liam suggested and Louis nodded and told me to set the baby in the little crib like thing they give you.

I kissed both of them on the foreheads and I followed Liam out who was carrying a sleeping Maci in his arms. Once we got out of the hospital it was cold and quiet. Liam put Maci in the car and buckled her up and we both got in.

Now I am exhausted, I didn't even make it all the way home.