Chapter 15

"What a weekend, huh?" I said to Maci. "I'm talking to myself."

        I shook my head, duh. Maci is asleep. Why am I trying to talk to her? I don't even know. I carried Maci to my bed and laid her down, taking off her shoes, covering her up, and leaving her to peace. I quietly went into the living room not bothering with the tv and sat down.

        I sighed smiling sleepily. It was so peaceful here. I need the peace. Allison and I only got to enjoy barely half the day because we got mobbed and Maci was so upset about it. She cried herself to sleep in the car. Absolute fit.

        Screaming, kicking, and crying for 25 minutes straight no break. For a minute I thought she was going to throw up from crying so much. All I could do was ignore it. I could feel myself slowly drifting off before falling asleep.

*Allison Pov*

        I was a bit dissapionted that Liam got mobbed today. It sorta ruined my day and I had a little run in with Sophia and Danielle. I was hoping maybe Liam would make a move. I had gotten thousands of more followers on twitter.

        Fan's were starting to 'ship' Liam and I. Our ship name is Lallison or Aliam. Either which would work. I agree with the fans on this one. Liam is the only guy who has every truly and genuinely respected me and was really nice.

        Tons of pictures of us were plastered on my wall compared to Sophia and all of them, he looked happier with me than with Sophia.

        Could we really work?

__________________________________________________________________

        Sorry for the short update. I just figured that you guys deserve a 2014 update! If you noticed there is no bold so I'm sorry about that lots.

        There won't be bold for the main rest of the story, so get used to it. I will update soon love you!\

        llBatwomanll