Chapter 7

"Daddy!" Maci screamed sending another pain through my head.

She has screamed and cried all morning and I don't know why. I'm close to sending her to the doctors to see what's up but first she will have to sleep. I can't take her anywhere the way that she is acting.

"What is wrong!?" I yelled and she continued to throw a fit on the floor.

I don't know what to do. It's driving me crazy! When Maci smacked a cup and the juice spilled everywhere is when I have enough. I picked her up and she squirmed and twisted making it near impossible to pick her up.

Once I managed to pin her and get my leg around her as a reflex I smacked her hand. She started screaming and my head felt like it was going to explode.

"Maci. Please stop." I groaned rubbing my head and Maci laid there crying and crying but it's better than the screaming. Then she started screaming again and I got up and went to the kitchen.

So I dialed up the person that I knew would love to help. Danielle.

"Yes Liam."

"Maci won't stop screaming and I-"

I was cut off by Maci walking into the kitchen and falling to the ground screaming more. I swear she is just following me around to throw a fit.

"Hold on." I sighed and put down the phone.

I picked up Maci and she clung to me while I walked to her room and sat on the floor. "Why won't you stop screaming?"

It was to the point that I couldn't be in the same room so I laid Maci down and hurried out. I had a little door thing for toddlers so they can't twist the doorknob and I walked back to the kitchen still being able to hear Maci.

"She won't stop and I want to take her the doctor's office."

"I could hear that. What's wrong with her?"

"I would love to know the same thing but I am not leaving this house with her like that."

"I don't blame you. Just let me get ready and I will be over in a sec."

"Okay."

When Danielle hung up I cleaned up the mess on the floor and took some pain killers. A knock on the door scared me and I opened it about to great Danielle, but is met with another person's face.

Mike.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh snap.

Shit just got real.

The only real reason that I made this chapter so short was so you guys would be stuck with this cliffhanger.

Well nothing to say but almost one thousand reads! Yay! I have a surprise though. This story is going to be a series. Once this is over it will go to Elementary school, then middle school, then high school, then maybe if I get popular I will do one when she's a adult.

Bye.

llBatwomanll