Chapter 6

Ugh. How do women cook. This is too hard. So I called up a friend. Danielle.

"Hey Liam..."

"Hey Dani. I need help. I am trying to bake brownies and I am failing horribly." I spoke quickly throwing awake even more ingredients that I have messed up. I heard her laugh in the phone.

"Haha. Keep laughing." I rolled my eyes peaking over the island counter at Maci who was playing happily with her toys while Team Umizoomi was on.

"Whatever Liam. Sure I'll come over. Just give me a minute. See ya," Danielle giggled and hung up.

I had the over preheated and everything but I messed up every time I attempted to cook them they either stuck to the pan or was all super mushy like you could drink the so-called "brownies". I call it poison if you ask me.

Not later there was knocking on the door. I opened it and Danielle walked straight past me into the kitchen.

"You made a mess in here." She laughed and cleaned up a bit.

It was like natural to here because she whipped it up really fast and before I knew it, it was in the oven. I glared at her and she gave me and wink and washed her hands and immediately ran to Maci.

"We should make pizza." I suggested.

"That sounds fun. Do you have the ingredients?"

"No. If you watch Maci I can go get them."

"I don't mind."

I nodded and changed into some clean clothes and kissed Maci on the forehead. "Daddy will be right back. Okay?"

"Where are you going?"

"Just out for a while. I will be back soon."

"Okay."

Saying a quick bye to Danielle I left.

~*~

I managed to get home without being mobbed and I had everything that I needed to make a nice pizza. My mind always ran to Danielle though. I miss her. I would love to have her back but she has a boyfriend and I have Sophia.

Snap out of it Liam.

"Hey girls. How was she?"

"Perfect." Dani smiled and lifted Maci into the air.

I nodded and set down the ingredients and laid them out. I had my phone to look how to make it. Maci went back to playing and Danielle helped me.

"Put flour on the surface so the dough won't stick." She read.

I grabbed and handful of flour and let it drop on the counter and it got cloudy in the counter. She laughed and we made the first pizza and set it in the oven and I noticed the brownies sitting on the counter.

Swiftly I picked a piece and held it to Dani's mouth and she took the brownie between her teeth. She started to crack up when I was suddenly covered in flour.

"You did not." I muttered with a smile on my face. I stuck my hand in remaining pizza sauce and spread it on her face.

"Liam!"

"What?"

Next think I know pizza sauce spread all over my face. That's when it broke out in a total food fight. By the time we had finished we were both head to toe covered in flour, pizza sauce, and pizza toppings.

"Daddy."

We both turned to Maci who somehow is covered in flour. The door opened to show Niall and Louis. Louis shook his head and Niall facepalmed.

"You partied without us!?" Louis exclaimed.

Niall pulled out his phone and the ding signalling that he started recording sounded and he spoke, "This is what I enter Liam's apartment to."

"I'm a ghost!" Maci bounced, she is sat on the counter.

"You guys partied without us."

"No! Louis you be a ghost too!" Mac exclaimed and threw flour on Louis.

Dani and I laughed before we covered Louis in flour. "Yes!" He exclaimed and we turned to the clean Niall."

"Please don't."

So we covered him. Now we were all enjoying pizza and brownies while covered in flour sitting on the kitchen floor. Danielle is bringing the life back into me.