Chapter 24

*One Week Later*

Louis has been so sad lately. More like depressed. Eleanor already got the abortion and everyone is starting to be able to tell that something is wrong. Us and the other boys have tried everything to make him feel better. Just nothing is working.

The best person that comforts him is Maci. Those two are closer than ever now. Louis has been staying over for his second night in a row. He sleeps in Maci's room in her bed with her. Maci is trying to do anything that will make Louis smile.

She is the only thing keeping him up and active. Any other time like when she's at school he get quieter and all sad. It's like Maci keeps his mind off of her. I was in the kitchen sipping on tea and going through twitter posts.

I decided to follow a couple people and soon my phone started to ring. I looked at the number and it was unfamiliar but I decided to answer it anyways.

"Hello?"

"Liam. Wow I can't believe you answered." A female voice exclaimed.

"Yeah... If you don't mind me asking, who is this?" I asked.

"It's Danielle!"

"Wow you sound just a little different." I said my voice getting louder.

"Yeah. So I was wondering if you wanted to hang out later?" She asked nervously, and I could hear her voice shake some.

"That would be fun. I don't know about today. I still have to pick up Maci from school." I replied.

"How about tomorrow and since today is Friday you can bring her and we can hang out at the park and let get let out some energy." Danielle suggested.

"That sounds like a lot of fun Dani." I smiled letting my little nickname that I used for her escape right from my lips.

"Okay. Let's meet at noon, the one that we always went to with her?"

"It's a plan."

*Next Day*

"Daddy where are we going?" Maci asked pulling up the black leggings up that I handed her.

I then gave her, a blue and white striped shirt paired with black classic converse. Her lengthy hair was pulled up in a ponytail and I put a bow in it. She was bouncing everywhere excited to get some running time.

"C'mon, we're already late." I said grabbing my phone, wallet, and keys and we hurried down the steps to get to the car.

Maci buckled up by herself and I hopped into the drivers seats and pulled out. The 5 year old in the backseat was going absolute crazy. It was like someone gave her 100 redbulls. She was singing, yelling, moving around, bouncing, kicking, and screaming. Everything.

"Hey hey! Quiet down back there." I shouted over her screaming and she was quiet for about 3 seconds and she looked like she was going to explode.

Luckily I pulled up when I did. I grabbed my backpack and Maci took off while I was still loading stuff out. I closed and locked the doors and I walked into the somewhat crowded park. I scanned around the park seeing no signs of Danielle. Out of nowhere arms wrapped around my neck and a person jumped on my back.

As an instinct I held the persons legs and twisted around to see who it was and I was met with the curly haired girl that I had come to love. "Dani!" I chirped happily managing to twist her around in a hug.

"Liam." She said and just by the way she said it you could that hasn't been very happy lately.

"It's okay. Everything is going to be alright Dani. I promise. I'm here for you." I comforted the beautiful girl.

She nodded, nuzzling her face into my neck as I rubbed her back soothingly. After about 5 minutes of just standing there hugging and me every so often telling her something she finally pulled away, wiping her eyes.

"Sorry." She sniffled. "I just needed to get it out."

"It's fine Dani. We need to catch up but first. How about you see Maci, yeah? I wrapped a caring arm around Danielle's waist as we walked.

I could already see Maci running around with little kids. "Maci!" I called and her little head snapped around. A smile formed on her face and she came running to us.

"Dani!" She yelled lunging herself at Danielle.

Both Danielle and I were far from surprised that Maci had actually remembered Danielle. But it seems that she remembers a lot, overall she is a very smart little girl. She is already writing good and can even read certain words. Hell, she can spell her name and all of us and the boy's names.

"Wow." Dani said with her mouth partially open in shock.

"Are you married to daddy?" She asked and Danielle turned as red as tomato.

"No baby. Go play." I grabbed her and set her down.

You didn't have to tell her twice because she took off running back to the playground. Danielle wrapped her arm around my waist. She was still shorter than I was so her head fit perfectly on the side on my shoulder.

"So how have you been?" I asked once we finally sat down on a nearby park bench.

"Not exactly on the good side." She replied.

"Tell me about it." I turned myself more to face her.

"Sophia got my fired. I don't dance anymore. She spread something so bad that nobody wants to dance with me again and I won't repeat it. Just saying it myself hurts me." She said resting her head on the palm of her hand.

"Is there anything else that you like doing as a replacement?" I questioned.

"No." She said gloomily.

"Maybe you won't have to." I looked down at her.

Later that day....

"Is she asleep?" Danielle asked as I walked down the stairs quietly.

Danielle was wrapped up in a blanket, wearing one of my shirts, and sipping on peppermint tea. Her curls were wet and tamed down on her shoulders as she looked at me. I nodded and sat down next to her. Her skin was cold on contact so I pulled her closer, rubbing her arms to make her warmer.

Her focus was directed to the tv but looked distant like she wasn't actually paying attention to what is on the screen. It got me thinking. What would it be like being with Danielle again? All of the fans still love her and I think I do too. She was my first actual love.

I was a couple days from asking her to marry me but it didn't end well. You can see that there is an emptiness in her. And I want to be the one to fill that gap.

"Dani." I spoke and slowly she turned to me.

I pushed her back into the couch and she looked at me in shock before I gently yet tenderly pressed my lips onto hers. Once she realized what is was that I was doing her tense body relaxed and I allowed some of my weight onto her.

Her lips moved with mine slowly but in a loving way as I ran my fingers through her endless curls and her hands were going down my sides. Both of our breathes became unsteady as the kiss heated even more that it already had.

Danielle's hands travel lower until she hooked her finger on the rim of my boxers and I knew what she wanted by the look in her eyes.

And I'm willing to give it to her.