Chapter 26

*Liam Pov*

I brought Danielle two more asprins and a bottle of water and she thanked me, taking them. She said she had been feeling sick so I figured I would keep her well at my house. Maci was downstairs playing with her barbies in the dream house that Ed had gotten her for Christmas.

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay up here with you?" I asked her softly so I wouldn't give her a headache.

"No I want to sleep anyways. Go play with Maci." She shooed me off kindly and laid down.

I nodded and kissed her forehead and cracked the door closed. I could here Maci acting with her dolls and it was far more than adorable. I passed the play room and sat down in the living room, picking up my tablet.

Scrolling through twitter and eating some crisps everything just seemed to be so peaceful. Everything was nice, and no drama. What so ever. Well I was wrong when there was a furious brunette storming into my house.

"Eleanor?" I questioned standing up.

"How could he Liam!" She shouted and I tried to shush her. "Don't shush me Liam! It's your fault!"

"What is my fault!? What did I even do?" I questioned defending myself.

"It's your fault that Louis got a new girlfriend!" She cried loudly jabbing her finger into my chest.

"How is that my fault!" I shouted back.

"What the hell." Danielle mumbled walking downstairs. "Liam what's going on?"

"Eleanor says it's my fault that Louis moved on." I said to her.

"It is!" Eleanor screamed and Maci came walking into the room.

Okay. So let me get this straight? So I am being blamed for her breaking up with Louis and then Louis was smart and moved on when Eleanor said she was getting a abortion and didn't so now he is supposed to magically drop everything to be with the girl who shattered his heart? Um... no.

"It's not!"

"Daddy." Maci butted in.

"Go play hun." I turned to her but them right back to Eleanor.

"Nothing is Liam's fault! It's all your fault! You're the one who broke his heart and you said you were getting a abortion and you didn't! So don't go around blaming everyone else because everything is your fault!" Dani yelled.

Suddenly Louis walked in my front door with Cameron next to him. "Eleanor?"

Eleanor turned around sharply and glared at the two "You. You're the little skank that stole him." She spat angrily.

"I didn't do anything." Cameron said innocently.

"No she didn't do anything Eleanor. I found her nearly a month after we split so no, she didn't steal anything." Louis snapped back.

"Louis! How could you! I'm holding your child and your going to abandon it?" Eleanor's lips twitched up in a smirk.

"That isn't my fault. You said you were getting a abortion and you know damn well that the baby is the only thing that will keep us even in texting contact so why don't you get over it and do what I did and move on." Louis back fired and Eleanor's face softened some.

"B-but Lou. I nee-"

"No Eleanor. You don't. You wouldn't have broken me if you needed me and actually loved me like I loved you but you ruined it all. I'm done with everything. I'm done with it all. Come on Cameron." Louis pulled his girlfriend to him and they walked out of the door.

Eleanor looked from the door back to us with tears pooling out of her eyes. "I'm sorry." She whispered before running out of the house and slamming the door shut.

She left all of us completely shooken up. I pulled Dani into me with a hug and soon enough Maci was by our side so I picked her up with us.

"Hopefully we can keep this happy family." Danielle looked up to me.

"I do too."