Chapter 5

"Oh my god she's so adorable." Sophia cooed quietly and I smiled at her, before laying Maci down in my bed. She rolled on her stomach but didn't wake up.

So I guess she sleeps a lot too. Sophia planted a kiss on my cheek and we went back to the living room. I did the remaining dishes and we relaxed watching the tv. Sophia placed a hand on my upper thigh and I ignored it.

But her hand continued to go up until it was resting on top of my parts and I stood up. "No no. Not now. You've got to wait some time."

"Why? Maci is asleep. We can make things quick." Sophia said confused.

"It doesn't matter if she is asleep. It's not something you do in the middle of the day. And I just don't have sex. It's making love when it comes to me." I snapped at Sophia.

"I haven't seen you in 3 days."

I let a chuckle slip from my lips and rubbed my hair. I was getting angry and when we do just happen to fight it never ends pretty.

"That's 3 days!" I shouted.

"All you have paid attention to is that baby!"

"Because I choose to. I got what I wanted but when I am happy your just magically unhappy!"

"We were fine until that brat was in the picture!"

Oh no, she did not just go there. I grabbed her arm and pushed her on the couch. How dare she even put Maci in this situation.

"Listen here. Maci has nothing to do with any of this so you need to shut that big hole in your face! Maci is not a brat. She has cried only a couple of times but like you said. She's damn near a baby so she can!"

"Daddy."

Great. Now Maci is awake. I turned around and looked at her. She looked innocent and quite frightened from all the yelling she saw.

"It's okay Maci. C'mere." I walked towards her, squatting, and she backed up some.

Sighing I looked at Sophia who was quiet biting her lip. "Just please leave." She didn't hesitate to leave my apartment. I turned back and sat down on the ground.

"Are you mad at me?" Maci asked.

"No. I have no reason to be mad at you." I said as gently as I could.

"Then why you yelling?"

"Because we were watching a show and it told us to yell." I came up with that and Maci easily believed it.

"Why would it tell you to yell?"

"How about we stop asking daddy questions and give him a hug." I smiled and Maci smiled before jumping on me.

"I love you daddy." Maci kissed my cheek and I grinned.

Now I know what it feels like a dad and I love it.

"How about we make some cookies."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Really short update. Sorry about making you wait. But it's here. I will try to update again. I do really love Sophia though (Despite how much I miss Payzer). If Liam is happy I am happy and we should respect his decisions. I'm sure Sophia doesn't actually act like that.

Well I will update as soon as possible.

llBatwomanll