Chapter 25

One Month Later

*Danielle Pov*

It's been a month since I started seeing Liam again. We have been on at least 7 dates, made out at least 30 times, and he finally asked me to be his girlfriend... Again. Of course I said yes. I have stayed at his house around 2 times a week and helped take care of Maci.

Something happened the other day that shocked us both is when Maci asked me if I could be her mommy forever and never leave her. It broke my heart and almost made me cry and the look on Liam's face was like he wanted me to say yes. So I did.

Now Liam and I are stronger than ever. We're both getting hate but we refuse to let anything get between us. The fans know we are back together but they really don't know anything but that. So today that's why I am doing a radio interview with Liam and the boys so we can explain.

The only thing stopping me right now is I feel like crap, I keep getting sick, I feel exhausted and weak, and I'm just sore. I had put on a pair of baby blue skinny jeans, a white button up collared shirt with no sleeves, and some white keds. Something simple, cute, and comfy.

My makeup was done and I had flat ironed my hair and braided my hair to the side in a katniss-like braid. I had double checked to make sure I looked perfect and made sure everything I needed was in my purse and I almost forgot something.

I went into my very big jewelry section of my room and put on the heart locket that Liam got for me that had a picture of Liam, Maci, and I in it then on the other side of the heart was just Liam and I. He has stepped up a lot to show me that he cares.

"Dani. Are you ready baby?" Liam walked in the bedroom, walking directly up to me and wrapping his arms around me.

"Yes." I said leaning against him almost loosing my balance. I felt sleepy but not sleepy. I just.. Ugh. I don't even know.

"You feeling alright?" Liam asked as we started to walk out of my flat and to the elevator.

I nodded and I pressed the 1st floor button and Liam rubbed my back with his free hand while the other one was holding my hand lovingly. Liam had never been so comforting, I just guess he knows that something isn't exactly right.

"Yeah. Just not feeling all the great." I answered as we walked out of my flat complex and there was a black suv waiting for us.

Liam opened the door and helped me in, coming in after me and shutting the door. We both put on our safety belts. My phone sounded with a text and it was from Eleanor. I hadn't spoke to her since her and Louis broke up.

It said, 'I can't believe that Louis got me knocked up. Well what he didn't know is that I kept the baby and he's with some girl names Leslie.'

"Holy shit." I whispered re-reading the text at least five more times before turning back over to Liam.

"What is it?" He asked confused and curious.

"Eleanor didn't get a abortion. She kept the baby and Louis has a girlfriend now and hasn't even thought about her." I sped out and Liam's eyes widened.

"We have to tell him." Liam announced looking back at me.

"I know. We'll figure it out. But for now we should just focus on today." I ended the whole Eleanor and Louis conversation avoiding some stress.

"Alright." He nodded. "So a couple things you should know about interviews. Most likely they will try to get as much inside information as they can so they will find special ways to pressure you into answering them and if you are getting uncomfortable just tell them or don't answer." Liam explained.

I nodded and we pulled up to the radio station were fans were crowding the suv already. I knew it was going to happen so I intertwined my fingers with Liam's and gave him a smile which he returned before the door opened and two security guards swarmed on each side of us blocked off from the fans.

I played with the ends of my hair that was in the elastic from the braid and quickly stopped when they started trying to grab my arm. I disconnected our hands and wrapped my arms around Liam's and he grabbed one of my hands again.

"Are you feeling alright?" Liam asked as we continued to scoot through the screaming girls.

All of the boys were already inside probably clowning around and pranking each other and doing stupid crap. Liam whispered something in my ear and I smacked him in the arm. We finally got into the place and fans were left outside and somewhat disappointed.

I followed Liam down the halls until we got into the interview room. Well it was actually the dressing room with a ton of wires, microphones and cameras while the boys were running around wildly with Paul chasing them.

I shook my head and when I turned to look at Liam he was already joined in with them and jumped on Paul's back. I shook my head laughing until Liam hopped down and all the boys came running for me.

"Run!" They all shouted at the same time and we all took off down the hallway dodging people and came across and a room and we all piled in and it was Niall and I trying to hold the door shut.

Paul was slowly pushing the door open and he slid in grabbing me. "Niall!" I grabbed his shirt and he grabbed my arms to pull me to him.

"Help." I laughed loudly as Paul was able to get a hold of me, seconds later I was in the air over Paul's shoulder.

"C'mon guys! Interview time." He said and all of the boys followed.

I grabbed Liam's shoulders and he reached up and gave me a quick kiss and then Paul brought us back into the dressing room and sat me down on the chair. I smiled at Liam as he sat down next to me and Zayn on the other side of me.

"We're on in 3..2..1." A camera guy counted down.

"Hello everyone! We're here with all of the world-wide band members of One Direction and Liam Payne's girlfriend, Danielle Peazer!" The interviewer guy, Jeff, exclaimed. "How is everyone?"

"I think we're all doing pretty well." Louis answered. "Payzer is back. I found someone, her name is Cameron if you didn't know."

"She's a pretty girl." I added.

"That's nice, now who is single and who's taken?"

After Interview

"That was interesting." I commented as I sipped on my milkshake.

We had stopped at a random burger joint where we all sat down to eat lunch, which we were all starving right now.

"Yeah it was." Zayn agreed.

"So when do you have to pick up Maci?" Niall asked.

"Um.. In about a hour." Liam replied.

"I want to see my baby." Harry pouted and I smiled at him.

"Soon Harry Soon." I said.

He nodded taking a bite of his burger. We just ate and chatted for 45 minutes. It was easy to not be bored with this boys. We just played around and threw stuff at each other.

"Well I have to head out to go get Maci from school." Liam stood up grabbing his jacket.

"Oh I'll come." I stood up with him and he smiled at me.

"You sure? You can stay if you want." He questioned.

I nodded smiling grabbing my purse and hugged all of the boys bye and we walked out of the little restaurant. Liam grabbed my hand and we walked past the paparazzi ignoring there constant shouts and questions as we got into Liam's car.

I got myself comfortable in the car chair and minutes later I had drifted off.