Chapter 32

"Maci! Come on, wake up!" I shouted once again in her room. Every time that I tell he to wake up she does and then goes right back to sleep and it's annoying because Laci is crying for no reason and I still have to get both of us ready to go.

I laid Laci down on the bed on her stomach and pulled on a pair of black leggings and a black spaghetti strap cami and then I pulled on some light tan uggs. I put Laci in a simple white onesie that had a blue and black butterfly on it and gave put her in some black leggings and a blue skirt.

I left my hair down and curly and grabbed my stuff. Maci trudged out, dressed but whining profusely. I'm sick of it. She does this just about every morning and it's driving me absolutely nuts.

After I made sure I had everything I did Maci's hair into a tight ponytails ignoring her "ows' because I knew it didn't hurt. She's just doing it to be annoying. I had a very very busy day today and I have to lug a baby around with me.

"I'm hungry." She whined once we got into the car.

"You can eat breakfast at school." I told her buckling in Laci and hopping in the front seat.

"I don't like their breakfast." She crossed her arms.

"You just want me to stop somewhere. I know you like it because you have eaten it before." I retorted before pulling out of the garage

Maci was silent the rest of the way and Laci had fallen asleep. The drive was silent besides the early morning talk radios going on. Today was just busy and I knew it was going to be busy. I am going around to look for houses.

Liam told me to find something I liked. I know we haven't lived here for to long but now it's just a little bit too small now for our growing family. I parked my car and got Laci out of her car seat and walked Maci in and she got in the breakfast line.

I kissed her goodbye and let her kiss her sister before walking back to her classroom with Maci's papers in my hand. I knocked and her teacher looked up.

"Here is Maci's permission slip for the field trip, flu shots, and some more health papers." I handed the papers to her teacher.

"Thank you. Are you available anytime today?" She asked.

"I can't be here but I can have a phone call." I said re adjusting Laci in my arms who was still sleeping.

"That works. Can you just write your number down. I've got to go down to get the kids." She smiled at me and then left the classroom.

I jotted down my phone number and left the room, passing many kids with their moms and teachers on the way. Laci was cooled down and was looking at the bright clothing and things everywhere. She seemed fascinated by this place.

Everything caught her attention. Once she was buckled into her seat belt I stopped to get a coffee and we were off. I found a house that was a 3 bedroom and it looked really nice on the outside. I got out and unbuckled Laci and we walked in.

"Oh my lord." I covered my mouth.

This place was just so... Horrible! It looks like a clown threw up to top it off the furniture looked to be a least 1000 years old. I turned right around and walked out.

I drived us to the next place and it was the same. Beautiful on the outside but hideous on the inside. I lost track in time and realized I was going to be late to pick Maci up if I didn't hurry. I got back into the car and drove to the school.

When we got to the school it wasn't just yet time so it gave me time to actually sit there and think. A lot has happened in the past year. Once I was done with Liam for that like 2 years at first I thought it would be fine.

Week after week everything got worse. I still don't get hate, never really have but Sophia pretty much ruined my life but I guess everything happens for a reason so it was just supposed to happen. I looked at the time and it was time to get Maci.

That's when I saw a bunch of kids run out and Maci was on of them. She spotted me and ran into the car.

"How was school?" I asked as she buckled her seat belt.

Once she was buckled up I pulled away from the school. "It was fun. We sang a song and I learned better how to read." She smiled proudly.

"That's awesome." I smiled and she started talking to her sister.

I had one more house to check out and I listened to Maci and Laci practically have a conversation but weren't. Either way it was beyond adorable. I pulled up to the last house and this one really stood out from the others.

It was absolutely beautiful but adorable at the same time. I got out and grabbed Laci out of her car seat and Maci hopped out and grabbed my free hand. I smiled at the man who was waiting at the entrance for any visitors.

Once we were in I was breathless. It was absolutely amazing. We walked around the bottom, there was a nice pool, the living room was big, dining room was big, kitchen was huge, everything was big. There was even a room like at our current house just bigger.

We walked upstairs to look at the bedrooms. It was like one big rectangle with 2 doors on each side and then at the end was a big bathroom. This place is amazing. We went out back and there sat a big pool. It was awesome. It went up to 4 feet but it was in ground and then there was a gate and even more backyard room. The garage was back here, you needed to open the get to get back here but it was beautiful.

I dialed Liam's number and he answered after a few rings..

"I found it."