Chapter 4

"Daddy. When I were gonna get there." Maci whined from the back seat right as I pulled up.

"Look, were here." I said stopping the car.

Maci was looking around at all the people everywhere. By saying people, I mean fans and paparazzi. I'm sure they snapped pictures today already. If I were a pap I would have too.

Niall and I got out of the car and flashes started along with the fans screaming. Niall got Maci out for me and handed her to me and I locked up the car. There was security with us, as in just a guy. Ever since the incident that the gate fell the barrier's have been upgraded.

"Daddy. Who's that?" Maci asked pointing at a girl.

"I don't know Maci." I said honestly. I didn't know them. All I know is their fans.

"Daddy. Can I have some juice." She asked another question.

"Yes. Let us get inside first." I smiled at her, she had her thumb in her mouth and her head resting on my shoulder.

The fans were going absolute mad and I waved. When we got into the building the security guard took us to the dressing room. Lou took Maci from me and started playing with her, before we could even step in the room.

"Hi Maci!" Lou cooed.

"Hi." She giggled.

"I'm Lou."

"Hi Lou." Maci started playing with her hair.

I was grinning and snapping pictures at them. Lou was just being so mom like. Lux was with Harry playing. I flopped on Louis and Niall and they both groaned.

"Get up." Niall groaned.

"My balls. You squished. My balls." Louis muttered.

"Then I call it payback." I stood up and grabbed Maci from Lou and Lou pouted.

I winked at her and she smacked my head and took her back.

"Who do you want?" Lou asked.

We waited for a second and Maci's small voice said, "Zayn."

Zayn's head popped up at his name and he grinned stretching his arms at. Lou rolled her eyes and set Maci down on Zayn's lap.

"Traitor." Lou and I said and she stuck tongue out.

"Boys you are on in five. C'mon." Paul peeked his head in the door.

Zayn stood up with Maci and Lou picked up Lux, and she followed us down the small hall. He planted a kiss on Maci's cheek and set her down on the floor and Lou held her hand.

"Give me kisses." I squatted down to her level. She hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked out on the stage after announced.

"It's an honor to have you boys out here," The guy, Carl grinned.

"It's nice to be here." Niall said.

As we got more into the interview I noticed Maci getting antsy. Somehow she got out of Lou's hold and ran out. I hurried up and stopped, kneeling down to her.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"I wanna go with you daddy." She said.

"Alright but you've got to be quiet okay."

Maci nodded and I scooped her up and carried he to my seat, sitting her on my lap. Everyone was awing and stuff like that and Maci was playing with her shoe strings.

"So this is the little girl who everyone has swooned over."

"Really? Already?" I smiled.

"You have no clue." Carl grinned. "Lets have some fans ask questions."

I nodded along with the boys and it got pretty loud. Maci didn't care though. She was climbing on me and the others.

"So Zayn. How are you and Perrie? By the way. We are so happy about the engagement."

"It's great. Everything is amazing and Perrie and I couldn't be happier." Zayn grinned grabbing Maci from the back of the couch.

"Liam? How is Maci? Does she cry a lot or is she the little angel in the already thousands of fan fictions?"

Maci turned around at the sound of her name and flopped down where she was, which was Louis' lap, and how she got there I have no clue at all.

"She's actually really good. She only cried when she fell-"

Niall cut me off "And Liam is the only one that can stop her crying."

"That too. Louis could get her to stop. Maci is really hyper active though. She has so much energy in her and could run for probably 20 minutes before actually having to stop to breathe."

"Daddy. When are we leaving?" Maci turned to me.

"In a little while."

"Harry have you found a girl yet? Or are you still looking? Same for you Niall."

"No." Niall and Harry said in unison.

"We have yet to find the perfect girl." Niall started.

"That doesn't mean we're not looking." Harry finished with a wink.

"That's about all we have time for today. It was awesome to have you guys here today. We'll see you all soon."

The cameras went off and Maci ran up to me, away from Carl, and gripped my leg. I lifted her by her armpits and she just didn't want Carl to lay a single finger on her.

Eventually we left the stage and back to the dressing room and while we collected our stuff Maci, Lou, and Lux were playing.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked Maci.

"Yeah." She mumbled sleepily.

Okay. I guess it depends on the day when she's tired or not because now I think she might fall asleep standing up. I picked her up and she laid her head down. Not to long after she was asleep.

I carried her out of the building with a security guard next to me. Fans were being pushy and grabby because Niall had to take a couple of hands off him.

Once we got the car I gently put Maci in her seat and buckled her in, she didn't even move an inch, before driving off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that was a short chapter.

I think. I just really wanted to get it done because I am leaving like... Now.

My sisters' homecoming is tonight and we're going out to eat. Also. Thanks for all of the reads.

I love all of my readers, commenter, and voters so much. You guys keep me going with this story.

Thank you for reading my story <3 :)

llBatwomanll