Chapter 30

*Danielle Pov*

Let me tell you something. It's been a hectic couple of days with Maci, the baby, and Liam constantly at work. Since Maci is on spring break (A/N: I don't remember if I mentioned what time it is so we're going to just pretend it's spring. K).

Laci was quiet at first but now it seems like she can find any reason to cry. It just depends. She has a slight fever from weather changes and Maci is constantly wanting all of the attention.

"Mommy. Can you come play barbies with me." Maci asked for the 4th time today, obviously not seeing that I was changing a diaper. Either that or just ignored it.

"Maci. Mommy is busy with your baby sister right now. Start cleaning up your toys because lunch is almost done." I told her and she looked at me for a couple seconds before going back into the play room.

Once I changed the diaper I tossed it into a rubbish bin and put on some hand sanitizer before picking Laci up. So Maci is cleaning, Laci already ate so now lets go put her to sleep. I took her upstairs and placed her in the bassinet and turned on the baby monitor and clipped the other one to my pants and turned on one of my favorite things.

It was a little camera in the bassinet so I can watch her to make sure she's breathing. Wasn't cheap but totally worth it. Everybody has seen Laci. Well not in person because I cover her up with a blanket. It's always so loud and always a lot of flashes and it just doesn't seem safe to me. I'm just a little protective. Just a little.

I pulled out the homemade macaroni and made Maci one hot dog and me one. It was just a simple lunch. My phone started ringing and it was Liam. I answered it and called Maci in.

"How is everything going baby?" Was the first thing that he said.

"Good. I just put Laci down and I just finished cooking- Maci! Come on!" I shouted cutting myself off.

"I am." She said back coming in and sitting in her claimed chair. I set a plate down in front of her and she started to eat.

"So baby, we just talking with Simon. We have to fly out to US for two weeks to do a few interviews and a charity concert." Liam told me and I stopped for a second. "You still there."

"Yeah. I just, what if I can't handle the two. Maci's spring break ends on Wednesday. I just guess I'm going to have to get used to it, huh?" I said.

"I'm sorry baby. I can't really tell him no. I already agreed. I'm coming home tonight to pack my suitcase and then I have to head out." He explained.

"Alright. I'll see you when you get here." I said before hanging up the phone.

"Maci, your daddy is going to be gone for two weeks after tonight." I informed her and she looked up at me with her blue eyes.

"Why? Where is he going?" She asked.

"Just for work." I told her taking another bit of my food.

She nodded and we finished eating in silence. The only noise was the sound of our forks hitting the plates and our cups hitting the table. I was enjoying the peace. It's the first time it's been this quiet since Laci was born.

"C'mon. Let's get dressed, we're going to the park with Eleanor and Ian today." I spoke and Maci's eyes sparked up.

She was upstairs in a couple seconds flat. I laughed at her and grabbed out dirty dishes and put them in the sink. I looked at the monitor screen and Laci was still sleeping. Man it sucks that I just put her down for a nap to have to wake her up.

I went upstairs into Liam and I's bedroom and went through my side and grabbed clothes and put together a outfit. I nice bun since my hair was still flat ironed from yesterday. I put on some simply makeup and Maci came running in fully dressed in a pretty cute outfit.

I tought her how to match. So she's a diva in training. It was black leggings, pink t-shirt with a brown bow and the bow had gold polka dots on it. I helped her put on a pair of pink knee high converse.

"Go grab me your hair bag." I said and she ran off into her room and then came back handing me it.

I sprayed detangler in her hair and brushed it out with a comb and lotioned her hair. I pulled her hair up into a messy bun aswell, it's her favorite hairstyle.

"Okay your done, can you go in your room and play please." I asked and she nodded, running out of my bedroom.

I went through clothes for Laci. I grabbed a white long sleeved onesie that had a pink cat on it and grabbed a pair of pink leggings with white polka dots and a simple pink hat. I set that on the bed and grabbed a diaper and wipes.

I made sure that everything I needed was packed in the diaper bag before actually picking Laci up. I found it adorable how her body was constantly scrunched up. I stripped her of her clothes and that's she started to cry. I laid her down on a changing mat, changed her diaper and got her dressed.

After she was fed and everything I set her in her car seat and buckled her in.

"Maci! Go get in the car!" I shouted and I her reply with a simple okay.

I lugged the heavy car seat down stairs and into the garage. I made sure that I had everything again and I locked the car seat down and Maci buckled out. This is Liam's old car and I love it so I'm fine with having his old one. He got a new one anyways.

I got in the car and set my purse and diaper bag on the passenger side and looked back at Maci. "Baby look in the trunk and make sure that the stroller is in there." I said.

She looked back and said, "It's back here."

"Well then we're off."