Chapter 34

*Danielle Pov*

Sure enough it took months to get everything finally settled down and in order. With Liam going away on tour again for another 6 six months on Friday, I'm definitely feeling the stress. I have done it before, but it wasn't easy. I had always imagined me being married and having kids with them instead of being a single mom.

Right now the girls were sleeping and Liam and I were up, laying in bed with a movie playing. Neither of us were really watching it, mainly just talking quietly. I was exhausted from running around all day. Maci had turned six not to long ago and she just loved her birthday party.

"How do you think Maci is going to handle this?" Liam asked, wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

I gave a light shrug, "honestly I don't know. She wasn't to happy about it last time and now that she's a hair older and you guys are just so close, I don't know."

Liam nodded, "It's hard for me as well. I don't like leaving them and I really don't like leaving you here alone with them. I just don't think it's fair to you. On top of that you'll have both of them all week since all of that rain."

I silently agreed with him. I guess that's just the kind of struggled that you have to deal with when you're with someone who is famous that travels the world for months or ever a year at a time. It's hard, but in the long run it's worth it because Liam is just such a good guy.

Crying pulled our attention out of the conversation and I moved to get up and Liam stopped me. "I got it." 

I gave him a sleepy smile and rested down in the blankets. It was finally starting to warm up outside as it got closer to summer, but it was still chilly. I waited for Liam to come back and the crying stopped which I'm pretty sure meant that Liam had picks Laci up.

Liam walked in our bedroom with Laci, and he bounced her softly. She was still tired, but she had woken up anyway. Liam changed her quickly and she fussed the whole time, until finally he sat in bed with her.

She snuggled up to his chest and after about five minutes she was fast asleep again. He took her back to her room and then came back. He jumped in the bed and grabbed me and rolled. I giggled as I tried to wrestle away.

"Liam you are a clown. C'mon I'm sleepy." I covered my head.

"Fine." He groaned and settled down into bed.

We fell asleep cuddling together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A very short filler / welcome back chapter. Things will pick up, I promise.

Love you all.

llBatwomanll