Chapter 3

I unbuckled Maci out of her car seat and set her on the ground. She darted away to the playground. After I closed the doors I chased her and scooped her up.

"You want to go down the slide."

"Yeah! That one!" She pointed to the long marble slide that went down a hill.

It was actually pretty long. I ran down the steps to the bottom of the large slide and Harry was holding her on the top.

"Okay you can let her go." I yelled up.

Harry did and she screamed going down and I caught her at the bottom. I take it that she doesn't like it because she didn't sound happy.

"I don't want to do it no more." She said playing with my hair.

I nodded and jogged up the stairs and Harry said, "She didn't like it?" I shook my head.

That's when I noticed the other boys wrestling around. Maci went off to play with some other kids her age. It was us just talking and joking around, though I was checking on Maci.

"So, does Sophia know?" Zayn asked.

"Well I'm sure she has, I just haven't told her in person yet." I answer.

"I hope she's not mad about it." Harry said.

"Why would she be mad though?"

"Look, no offence but, she's Sophia. Sometimes she's mood swingy." Niall said and the other boys nodded.

I rolled my eyes and Maci was suddenly in front of me bouncing wildly.

"Daddy! Daddy! I made a friend!"

A smile made its way to my face as the little girl waved shyly.

"Hi. What's your name?"

"Lilly." She answered.

"Well why don't you guys go play." I smiled and they both ran off.

We talked for a while and when Lilly had to go, Maci wanted to also. I'm not complaining though. Once I got her buckled in her car seat Louis and Niall rode with me while Harry and Zayn rode in Harry's car.

"Where do you want to eat?" I asked, since Louis was to focused in the back seat with Maci.

"Can we go to Italia?" Niall gave me puppy dog eyes.

"Sure. We haven't had pizza in a while and I don't think Maci wants to be at a fancy restaurant. She's to loud." I smiled glancing back through the mirror and Niall texted Harry to tell them where we were going.

We ended up beating Harry and Zayn but the fact of getting Maci settled was the main problem. Louis once again had her hyped up and she wanted to be loud.

"C'mere" I lifted Maci onto my hip and we walked in the restaurant.

Once the waitress came up we were taken to a large booth and Maci sat between Niall and I. Niall was trying to teach Maci her abc's and Louis just had to record the adorable moment.

She went from H to W. As much as Niall tried she made the same mistake over and over so he just gave up. That video went practically viral. Finally Zayn and Harry got here and sat down. Zayn was having fun with Maci. Well they're all having fun with her.

My phone started ringing and it was Sophia. I stepped outside to take the call, I didn't know if this would end well or not.

"Why the hell wouldn't you tell me you adopted a child!?" Sophia yelled.

"Well it was sorta a surprise for myself also."

"She is so adorable!" She gushed.

"Well come over tonight and you can meet her." I grinned.

"Okay! I'll see you later."

I walked back inside and I see the pizza was already here. That and Maci was making a huge mess with it too. It was already around her mouth. That shows you how good of an aim kids have...

It didn't take us long to devour 4 pizza's. Maci stopped at three pieces and I took her to the bathroom to get her mouth cleaned.

"Daddy. Daddy. Daddy. Daddy." Maci just kept repeating.

"What." I said after I paid.

"No you don't say that." She retorted and I raised an eyebrow as I buckled her in.

"Then what do I say?" I asked.

"Nothing."

"Well then." I say and Niall laughs.

"That's her nice way of saying shut up." He laughed.

"Don't talk."

I laughed at him and pulled off. We had an interview tonight so we had to get ready. Niall already had some clothes together at my house and I wasn't leaving Maci with anyone. Not that she'd let me though.

Once we got there we had to get pretty much in and out because it's quite a ride there. I changed Maci into an adorable pink and white batman dress and put these adorable knee-high converse on her.

Overall. She looked adorable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about the short chapter.

I just figured that I haven't updated in a while so I did.

Next chapter will be better lovlies.

llBatwomanll