Chapter 39

When I arrived to Florida it was only 1 in the afternoon, but I'm exhausted. It's evening time now in London. I step off the gate and after walking out a bit Liam is standing there waiting for me with two security guards by his side.

I rush to him and jump in his arms, all the stress just melting off of my shoulders. Liam squeezes me and leaves a kiss on my forehead.

"I missed you so much." I huff into his chest and pull away.

"I missed you too." He grins and looks around, "let's go before we draw anymore attention then we already have."

Ignoring stares and or people trying to make contact with us, we managed to get through baggage claim and into Liam's rental. My head was pounded and I'm even more tired than I was before.

"You okay baby?" Liam asks, grabbing my hand.

"I'm just tired." I shut my eyes, memories of the night at my mom's flooded into my thoughts. The back at my eyes burned with tears.

Carried away in my stressed thoughts we had pulled into the hotel parking garage and Liam had already parked the car.

Little did I know Liam had opened my door and was kneeling by the car.

"Let's get to the room, yeah?"

.

When I had settled down my stuff into the room, Liam and I both changed into some comfy clothes and snuggled up into the bed. Liam had put the channel on some random Halloween movie. It's mid-October and I know Maci is super excited to go trick-or-treating. She told me that she wanted to be a Hello Kitty.

"How are you feeling? Are you hungry or anything?" Liam asked me, stroking my hair.

"Honestly, I need sleep." I yawned  and laid my head on Liam's chest.

"I don't blame you." Liam sighs, "you've had a rough few days."

He sparked up my thoughts and finally I broke down. I don't know how long I cried, but I cried myself to sleep.

.

When I woke up it was starting to get dark outside and Liam was nowhere to be found. He's probably out doing something with the guys, he is here for them. I used the bathroom and washed my hands, before entering back into the hotel room. There was a note on the bedside table that I didn't notice in my grogginess.

Dani,
      Went out with the boys for a meeting. I wanna take you out tonight if you're up for it, so when you read this get all pretty. I'll be back by 8...
                                Love, Liam.

I smile at the note and check the time. 6:54. So I have a little bit of time. I gather some of my hygiene products from my suitcase and take a quick shower. I did a side part and put my normal hair products in my hair and left it down. Since it's pretty warm here in Florida, I put on a grey sundress and some Blake sandals.

I didn't load up on makeup, but I did put some on. The door opened in the other room and I peaked out of the bathroom doorway.

"Dani." Liam walked into the bathroom with a grin, "I was thinking we could go out to eat and take a walk on the beach."

"That sounds like fun to me." I smile and close my makeup bag and turn, leaning against his chest.

"I missed you so much. I hate that we have to be apart. I hate having to leave you with the babies alone." Liam sighs into my hair. 

"It's okay." I close my eyes, "I love you."

"I love you too."

.

"Hi, I'm Tiffany and I'll be your waitress tonight. Can I start you guys off with the some drinks?" The blonde smiles as us.

"I'll take a lemonade." I say while retrieving the menu that the woman had set down.

"I'll take a coke." Liam smiled at her and grabbed the second menu.

We didn't want anything fancy so we just came to a bar and grill. I just ordered a cheeseburger with french fries and Liam ordered steak.

The food didn't take long to come and we just casually caught up on things that we missed in the past. We were quiet while eating once the food arrived.

When we finished the waitress came back and brought us the bill," I hope you guys enjoyed your meal. Here's your bill, and uh.." She trailed off, "could I get a picture with you Liam."

Liam smiled and I took the picture for them. Once he paid the bill, we left. The beach was pretty quite and I enjoyed the peace. Liam had his arm slung over my shoulder and I leaned into him, happily.

My phone rang in my purse and we stopped walking. A picture of my dad was displayed on the screen.

"Hello." I smiled.

"Danielle, your mother..."

Then everything went black. 

Cliffhanger, but you guys are smart and I'm sure that you know what's going on right now.

I know, I know, I hardly update anymore. I hardly have time for anything anymore. Balancing school and swim team is handful enough. I'm doing my best.

I love you guys loads xx