Characters

Megan:

Recently turned sixteen. She lives with her mother and father who generally leave her alone. However, her mother has always seen her as a perfect little girl who will become president, or a doctor, or a scientist and marry a man of equal potential. Most of her life Megan has lived up to her expectations but she is beginning to rebell. She has a big heart and although she isn't the most popular girl she is well liked. She is 5'6, has dark brown hair that reaches a little above her waist , and light brownish-green eyes. 

Jake Masson:

He is sixteen. He lives alone with his mother who is almost never arround. She is in denyl of Jake's current situation, thus leaving Jake to deal with it alone. He has a huge heart and is eager to please. Jake hates to show weakness, but he also wont fight back to a pointless fight. He is well reserved, but is also very dependent to marijuana and alcohol wich affects his judgment. He is 5' 11, has black hair and peircing blue-gray eyes.

Casey/ Rachel:

Megan's best friends. Although they are always there for her when she needs them they are a bit oblivious. Casey is 5'5, has long brownish-red hair, and brown eyes. Rachel is 5'3, has shoulderlength curly brown hair, and hazel eyes.

Lily:

One of Megan's best friends. She is a loyal friend, but is easily manipulated. She is 5'6, has blond hair that is only slightly past shoulderlength, and green eyes