Tapas

Hey guys! So, as of 1 June 2017, this story is published on Tapas!

Tapas is a platform you can access either online (tapas.io) or from the app, which is free to download on Android and iOS.

You'll have to pay a small sum to access the full book, but I think it's a great place for writers (and comic book artists) to share their works and earn something, no matter how small, while doing what they love.

The cool thing about this app is also that you can earn free coins as they give them out on a daily basis and you can use these coins to unlock stories, so if you don't want to pay, you can always be on the look out for that.

Yes, I know the full book is also available here, but the Tapas version is the heavily edited version of UGWT. My writing style has changed dramatically since writing the first draft of this book, so you might want to check out the new version! I revamped quite a lot of this book and am basically rewriting the whole thing.

It's a bit shorter - okay, a lot shorter - than this version, but that's because I'm focusing on the quality of the book instead of the quantity.

My more recent story, Voices, is on Tapas too.

The first few parts are free on Tapas, and the rest has to be bought to unlock. I've posted those chapters, and a bit more, here so you can have a taste of what the Tapas version is like before deciding if you'd prefer to read that version or just stick with the first draft version on Wattpad.

Thank you for all the support! I hope you enjoy reading this!