Chapter 4

Hey guys! I am so glad you decided to read until here! I really want to do well in the awards with this book, so I'm extremely glad for ANY kind of support! :D My ranking went down again... I am hoping to make it go up tomorrow! Top 50! I know you guys can help me!!! :DDDD Anyways,

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!

FAN!!!

:DDDDD

________________

Chapter 4

I am so exhausted! I barely got enough sleep recently! Why oh why does Christmas have to come so soon? It was one of the best times I used to have. Used to. When my family was still here. And so, this time of the year naturally led to those so-called 'happy' memories which are bound to make me cry. Which also leads to me crying my heart out for the whole night without sleep. This is the fourth Christmas I've had without them.

The last day of school before winter break is not decent either. Not only am I going to 'celebrate' Christmas without my family, Gray's not going to be here for the season either. Oh, the depression!

He sent me a text message yesterday. I've read, reread and reread his message over and over and over again. This is what it said:

"Willow tree...

I am so sorry I couldn't tell you this earlier, but I won't be here for most of the winter break. I will be leaving on the last day of school and coming back on the third of January. I am so sorry Willow tree! You have to be alone for the holidays! And it's Christmas furthermore! But my parents want me to follow them to Paris to visit my sister. The fact that you have to be alone during the Christmas season makes me feel so sad. I'll make it up to you when I get back. <3 you. -Gray"

I sighed. I wish... I wish I don't have to be alone. It feels so depressing. I've never spent a Christmas alone ever before. This will be the first. But then again, there is always a first for everything right?

I guess there's nothing I can ever really do. There's nothing I can do about it. For one, I will be spending Christmas all alone. For another, no one ever comes to visit me. And lastly, I can't stand going out of the house alone... Except to church...

I have no idea what will happen this Christmas. There are so many endless possibilities. Yet, they're so narrow. What can I do? Nothing. I can't do anything about it. It's not in my power to do anything about it anyway. I guess my whole winter break will be spent doing artwork: sketches and paintings. As well as caging my heart while relieving myself of memories of all my past Christmases with my family...

_______________

Okayy... I am sorry for the oh-so-short chapter, but this is just meant to be a filler chapter! From the next chapter onwards, it'll get more interesting, I promise! I hope you wont say that the plot is predictable because I plan on adding loads of twists! So, just read on to see what happens! :DD

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!

FAN!!!

THANKS FOR READING THIS!