Chapter 9

Hey all! I am going to challenge myself to update everyday so that I can finish this ASAP. As you all can see, I am entering this in the Awards, so I really need you guys' support! Please do support me! >.< I would really appreaciate it!Oh, and I would also appreciate it if you...

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!

FAN!!!

 Thanks for reading up to here BTW! It really means a lot to me... 

________________

Chapter 9

Let me tell you something. Whoever is trying to threaten me is getting a lot better at it. Initially, I didn't think of it as anything at all. Just some jealous person who wants to scare me. But now, the messages are getting more and more consistent. And it is really creeping me out.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Argh! Nosy and annoying alarm clock! Can't you just let me lie in my bed for once and think about things... Without having to disturb me all the time? I stole a quick glance at the alarm clock. 7.15am. Something tells me that it's time to go.

Oh, bed. I love you so much. But the nosy alarm clock won't let us be together. Just wait for a while and I'll be back.

Groaning, I got out of bed and grabbed a random pair of skinny jeans and a white tank top, along with a pale pink loosely knitted sweater. With that, I walked into the bathroom and closed the door shut with a slam.

I quickly splashed my face with cold water to wake myself up. After wiping my wet face with a hand towel, I looked at myself in the mirror. I see a girl staring back at me with her sea green eyes. Her hair is a total mess above her head. When I laughed, she did too. When I started combing my hair, she did too. Once I'm done with combing my hair, her hair looks a lot better as well.

I sighed. Is it so hard to believe that it's already January? And my birthday is coming so, so soon. Well, I wouldn't say so soon. To most people, it is still a long time away. But not for me. Another three months is nothing to me.

I changed into my clothes and immediately left the bathroom. My brown leather sling bag was hanging at the foot of my bed. My phone, on the other hand, was left lying on my bedside table. I walked over to it – grabbing my bag along the way – took hold of it and dumped it into my already-messy bag.

Which reminds me, I haven't checked if I have any new messages yet. Maybe I do. I dug through the contents of my bag and fished my pink LG flip phone out. True enough, I do have a message. The words '1 new message' was flashing on the screen.

Somehow, even though the message was from an unrecognized number, I can tell who it is from.

I opened the message and sighed as I read its contents. It's from that psycho dude – or girl – that keeps on sending me spam messages.

"You're being way too reckless. You are not careful anymore. Watch out. Trouble is on its way to find you. And I'm pretty sure it'd find you, considering you're quite the trouble magnet yourself."

Who in the world is this crazy person? Who in the whole wide world is trying to threaten me non-stop? Even though I never bother to reply to any of those messages, they still keep on coming. Without fail. I must be receiving five messages, average, a day, give or take one or two.

I grabbed a pair of white gloves and slipped them on as I walked out of the apartment building. A wave of cold air swept across my face as I walked onto the street. I shivered slightly from the chilly atmosphere. I hugged myself to try – in vain – and keep myself warm as I walk. But, obviously, that did not help at all.