xlv. niall

louis watched his feet as they led him to the football field

louis watched his feet as they led him to the football field. it was practice for him, something that he came to not really care for but he knew he had to focus on to get his mind off of harry. it had been five days now and still nothing.

he wore his football outfit, as everyone on the team did.

"hey! tomlinson!"

louis looked up from the ground to see niall waving at him. louis was still friends with niall, mainly cause he didn't bully harry like liam and zayn did. niall was actually a really great friend.

"hey!" louis said, a smile plastered on his face as he gave his mate a hug. it was the first time he had smiled in awhile, it made louis happy.

ever since that day at harry's house, louis had been very anti-social and depressed. so it was nice to see a good friend and to smile.

"how have you been? it seemed like you fell off the face of the earth." niall said with a chuckle. louis hadn't talked or even seen niall since the day louis threatened liam and zayn.

"i've been alright, could be better. but how about you?" he asked. they both started walking to the field together as they were both on the soccer team.

"been good, i haven't talk to liam or zayn, after that whole incident with you and them, it really made me realize how fucked up they were and so i just stopped talking to them." niall said, shrugging.

they both continued to talk about liam and zayn, acknowledging the fact that neither of them had been to school since that happened. they both agreed on how they should've put a stop to what was happening sooner and how they both regretted it.

but louis was happy that niall was proud for what he did.

louis loved niall, he was thankful for him.

so thankful that he told him about harry and his feelings for the boy. niall supported him, and even made a joke about how obvious it was to him; which made louis laugh.

and for the first time in awhile louis didn't only just be happy, but he also forgot about harry for a little bit.

it was nice.

this is based in england

so the football they play is soccer so yeah

that's all lmao

m.